Photo

Game Won't Load On Facebook After Last Update

black screen

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Pandemonio

Pandemonio
  • 3 posts

I can't play anymore since the last update, everytime im trying to load, it shows "Loading assests" then i get a black screen.

How i do to fix it?

Reverend

Reverend
  • 301 posts

Happened to me a few times. I've started refreshing the page until it loads (usually after the second time)

Ben_Hunter

Ben_Hunter
  • 74 posts

Happened to me a few times. I've started refreshing the page until it loads (usually after the second time)

Sometimes this doesn't help at all. I get a loading fail for my game, exactly the same way Pandemonio gets it. I've tried everything, like refreshing, restarting browser, logging out of dead zone and back in, clearing cache, etc. I had to switch browsers in the end, but i'm still annoyed I can't use chrome for dead zone any more.

essler

essler
  • 6 posts

Is it just me or is there a lack of communication from con over this issue I've had it awhile and read almost all the posts here and there doesn't seem to be anyone from yem reading them

Ben_Hunter

Ben_Hunter
  • 74 posts

Sometimes you have to improvise. When my game failed to load, I figured out that it was the browser, and had to switch over to internet explorer. Worked like a dream then.

essler

essler
  • 6 posts

Tired that also tried different computers

Pandemonio

Pandemonio
  • 3 posts

I had to change my browser too, it only works on iexplorer now

Ben_Hunter

Ben_Hunter
  • 74 posts

I had to change my browser too, it only works on iexplorer now

My browser (chrome) works fine now. I was forced to play on IE after chrome stopped working for me, but when I decided to uninstall chrome and re install it, it worked well. I would recommend trying it at least.

Matt Baker UK

Matt Baker UK
  • 259 posts

I installed adblock plus recently and it freaked out on loading the game on armor, treated the whole thing as a flash advert I guess, and I got a black screen, I've disabled ABP on the armor site and it's fine now...

might be worth considering...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: black screen