Photo

Clan Compounds And Free Trade

clans trading buildings survivor collaboration

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Blueyedame

Blueyedame
  • 17 posts

I think the idea of a clan compound is a great idea shadowbrother. It will give more interest to be in an alliance.

My husband wants to start playing & I'd love to get him to join my compound, how do I do that?

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

My husband wants to start playing & I'd love to get him to join my compound, how do I do that?

It's not really possible, but if you're lucky you could have the same compound list and help each other out.

MagBlaster

MagBlaster
  • 246 posts

It's not really possible, but if you're lucky you could have the same compound list and help each other out.

or go to war and fight to the death

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

or go to war and fight to the death

You could also do that.

MagBlaster

MagBlaster
  • 246 posts

Man I have enough lag as it is so I wouldn't want this actually happening.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

You can't have him join your compound.

If you are both playing on Facebook (and are Facebook friends) you will be in the same neighbourhood so can visit each others compounds.

Other than that, you just have dumb luck or raiding him and getting him into your compound list that way

Hezm

Hezm
  • 434 posts

I'm not sure what you mean by joining to your compound.

You can get to same compound list by 3 ways:

1. Be friends on Facebook. Then you get automatically to same compound list. If you play on ArmorGames that can't be done.

2.Get in to same alliance and help each other with upgrades. Then you become 'friendly' and you get to same CL.

3. Get yourself bounty. Then your husband can attack you and you become as 'enemy' on CL. There are couple cons, you might need to attack many neighbors before someone gets angry enough to place bounty on your head. Also your husband needs to be within 5 level range from your level.

shadowbrother21

shadowbrother21
  • 7 posts

one man alliances would have a slight boost but only if they happened to be very high level and can give the resource costs meant for several or dozens of other survivors so he likely would only get the first levels of like 3 or so of the buildings and his regular compound would suffer do to lack of upgrades to it anyway so they can go ahead but wont really help them

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

one man alliances would have a slight boost but only if they happened to be very high level and can give the resource costs meant for several or dozens of other survivors so he likely would only get the first levels of like 3 or so of the buildings and his regular compound would suffer do to lack of upgrades to it anyway so they can go ahead but wont really help them

Trying to force people into joining large alliances.

No

shadowbrother21

shadowbrother21
  • 7 posts

oh for the love of must everyone flame the freaking concept I mean come on also why would you have a one man alliance anyway this is just meant as a pool for unwanted resources and something collaborative for the alliance

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

oh for the love of must everyone flame the freaking concept I mean come on also why would you have a one man alliance anyway this is just meant as a pool for unwanted resources and something collaborative for the alliance

No-one is flaming the concept. People disagreeing is not them flaming.

People do and have started one person alliances to stop being flooded with spam invites to alliances.

If it was just a pool for unwanted/needed resources, there is no need for a reward. By putting rewards in, you are favouring larger alliances with no regard for how good they are at raiding. Raiding is, after all, the main reason alliances were introduced to the game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clans, trading, buildings, survivor collaboration