Some Ideas To Make Gameplay More Interesting

New missions New Places New weapons New characters

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Mikhail Loskov

Mikhail Loskov
  • 8 posts

*Mission Ideas:
1)How bout we get a special mission everyday? Like instead of trying to gather metal,wood and whatnot and gathering xp for our survivors why don't we get a mission which kind of plays like a story? Like ordering us to check out a sort of radio transmission for help or a flare? What if we get to go on a mission to save Ivan who's stuck in his compound cause raiders/ zombies or both have surrounded him? How bout we get to see a helicopter go down and we must rush to save the occupants or loot em.. upto us... make moral choices like kill the occupants or let em leave... our decisions can have an impact on our survivors... killing the occupants will like make us more effective in pvp/pve raids... or letting em leave will allow us to have more health...Many scenarios can be realised if you try...

2)also how bout like planting explosives on certains parts of a building to gain entry.. like a miltary armory that was locked down... you have to gain entry to get the guns... :D Blow the explosives and you'll face an entire army of zombies (Cause of the huge explosion sound attracting all the zeds in the vicinity)...

*Mission areas ideas:
1)How bout takin a trip to the DZ border? where there are improptu defenses and auto turrets set up by the military who have long since abandoned the zone... A sea of corpses littered about with boxes of food and guns and ammo that belonged to the army... corpses of the survs who tried to escape the dz...trenches in the ground... a long queue of cars in the corner of the map blocked off by an electric fence...

*Weapon Ideas:
1)flashbangs-disorient zeds and survs alike for a few secs givin us time to kill them...
2)RPGS-to take out towers and clustered zeds or survs at once(it could have low accuracy)
3)How bout adding Famas,Mp5s and the intervention?

*New Character Ideas:
1)Bring back X
2)Quest characters(Upto you guys if you want to lead w/ the ideas)
3)Random AI characters whom we can save or kill(check the crashed helicopter idea)
4)Major characters such as a HERC scientist for whom we have to gather specimens or test out new stuff,explore locations and what not...

**Hope you guys liked my ideas.... Please leave comments and don't hate... I am just saying what I think... the game has alot of potential I just wish to see it realised... Thank you all... :)

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

*Mission Ideas:
1)How bout we get a special mission everyday? Like instead of trying to gather metal,wood and whatnot and gathering xp for our survivors why don't we get a mission which kind of plays like a story? Like ordering us to check out a sort of radio transmission for help or a flare? What if we get to go on a mission to save Ivan who's stuck in his compound cause raiders/ zombies or both have surrounded him? How bout we get to see a helicopter go down and we must rush to save the occupants or loot em.. upto us... make moral choices like kill the occupants or let em leave... our decisions can have an impact on our survivors... killing the occupants will like make us more effective in pvp/pve raids... or letting em leave will allow us to have more health...Many scenarios can be realised if you try...

I don't think we'll be getting Human NPC missions anytime soon.

2)also how bout like planting explosives on certains parts of a building to gain entry.. like a miltary armory that was locked down... you have to gain entry to get the guns... :D Blow the explosives and you'll face an entire army of zombies (Cause of the huge explosion sound attracting all the zeds in the vicinity)...

I'd like some areas that have destructable parts so that we can open them up, would give an extra reason to do manual missions instead of automated ones. As you'd be able to get more loot.

*Mission areas ideas:
1)How bout takin a trip to the DZ border? where there are improptu defenses and auto turrets set up by the military who have long since abandoned the zone... A sea of corpses littered about with boxes of food and guns and ammo that belonged to the army... corpses of the survs who tried to escape the dz...trenches in the ground... a long queue of cars in the corner of the map blocked off by an electric fence...

There won't be much to find there, in Union City we breached one of these defences (using boltcutters) The Fence is not electric, and even if it was, it wouldn't work. The automated Defenses are Depleted. Also it's HERC who put up most of the stuff you speak of. They wouldn't leave anything behind but the turrets as this was a last resort to prevent the infected from getting out of Union City.

*Weapon Ideas:
1)flashbangs-disorient zeds and survs alike for a few secs givin us time to kill them...
2)RPGS-to take out towers and clustered zeds or survs at once(it could have low accuracy)
3)How bout adding Famas,Mp5s and the intervention?

*New Character Ideas:
1)Bring back X
2)Quest characters(Upto you guys if you want to lead w/ the ideas)
3)Random AI characters whom we can save or kill(check the crashed helicopter idea)
4)Major characters such as a HERC scientist for whom we have to gather specimens or test out new stuff,explore locations and what not...

**Hope you guys liked my ideas.... Please leave comments and don't hate... I am just saying what I think... the game has alot of potential I just wish to see it realised... Thank you all... :)

About the weapons:

1. Already Suggested many times, we're not sure if we'll get anything like this.

2. Suggested too many times, not going to happen.

3. FAMAS (FA-223) and MP5 (PDW-M, according to con is an MP5 based gun) are already in the game, the Intervention has been suggested before, not sure if it will come.

About the characters:

1. I'm still waiting for X to return as well, we don't know what will be on the island. Could be related.

2. More characters in the game would also be nice.

3. AI humans, not going to happen for a while.

4. Check the timeline, there's nothing to do about the infection, we already have done all we could about it, and we're lucky we're immume.

If you're going to post ideas, check the search function. As many of these things have been suggested before.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New missions, New Places, New weapons, New characters