Photo

Herc Mask Bug With Appearance Of My Leader

Con Mask Bug Appearance

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Edward Nightfall

Edward Nightfall
  • 106 posts

Hey,i have a problem with the appearance of my leader,he use a HERC MASK new and i don't know why,but the tab of the cap from his recon hood is crossed in the middle of the mask.Please check it out, because it's too weird see my leader using a mask with a tab in the middle of it.
https://fbcdn-sphoto...063001830_n.jpg
Obs:sorry my bad edition of img,i'm not good with it.

ArmorJinjrax

ArmorJinjrax
  • 98 posts

HTTP 404 error...Try again?

Edward Nightfall

Edward Nightfall
  • 106 posts

HTTP 404 error...Try again?

You see the mask my man is using right?You noticed that in the middle of it there's the flap of the cap that most recons have?That shouldn't be there,that's what i am saying.

Crayola

Crayola
  • 233 posts

The picture doesn't load for me. . .

Gray

Gray
  • 331 posts

Graphical glitch. press show hair and it will remove the cap if this solves your problem. Odds are your hair will stick out your mask then.

Edward Nightfall

Edward Nightfall
  • 106 posts

The picture doesn't load for me. . .

Strange,but it's not a heavy img so should have no problems.

Graphical glitch. press show hair and it will remove the cap if this solves your problem. Odds are your hair will stick out your mask then.

Even with hair been showed is still there man hahaha.Don't know what to do more...Btw,the recon breather has this bug too?

ArmorJinjrax

ArmorJinjrax
  • 98 posts

You see the mask my man is using right?You noticed that in the middle of it there's the flap of the cap that most recons have?That shouldn't be there,that's what i am saying.

No i did not see any of this due to the aforementioned HTTP 404 error-it failed to load.

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Yeah, not all hats work with other hats and hair types. We made a very clear decision not to adjust them to work with everything, it'd be nearly impossible.

Edward Nightfall

Edward Nightfall
  • 106 posts

Yeah, not all hats work with other hats and hair types. We made a very clear decision not to adjust them to work with everything, it'd be nearly impossible.

Oh ok,thanks for the clarificiation...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Con, Mask, Bug, Appearance