Armor Games Fuel Recharge

Fuel Armor Games Purchase MOL

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Million

Million
  • 46 posts

Hello,

I just recently started playing Dead Zone on Facebook and I see that you are able to purchase Fuel using MOL. I went ahead and made an account on Armor Games to start fresh since you really can't delete your account on Facebook. 

Now in Armor Games, I noticed that you are only able to purchase Fuel by using the PayPal system. Are we able to use the MOL payment feature anytime soon? Or will I be stuck on playing Facebook to purchase some Fuel using MOL.

Thanks for the responses. :)

Have fun!

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Armor Games only allows PayPal at this point in time, we don't have any plans to expand the payment options.

Million

Million
  • 46 posts

I see. Thank you for that information. In that case, I'll stick to playing on Facebook. Is there any way for me to restart my account or delete my Facebook account so I can start a new Leader.

ccommanderlabelle

ccommanderlabelle
  • 1 posts
Hi! I really would like to support you by buying the deathmobil upgrade. Its a great game! And what I actually like about it is that you dont HAVE to spend money to have fun. Thats very important for me, otherwise I wouldn't even consider to pay anything at all...

Well, that said: How the heck can I do it? I clicked on the deathmobil in my compound, chose upgrade, clicked on the green "upgrade now-XXdollar" button- expecting to get transfered to my paypal site or something like that- but nothing happened.

So, what can I do :)

edit: problem solved, apparently.... I tried to pay using my laptop (windows 8, if it matters), and chrome as a browser first several times, but on my other pc (the big one on the floor :D, windows 7), using firefox it worked instantly.

Edited by ccommanderlabelle, 11 October 2014 - 06:13 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fuel, Armor Games, Purchase, MOL