Photo

What Are The Scarcest Components For You?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

alistairfortune

alistairfortune
  • 8 posts

Don't forget installation that's stuff is hard to come by and by far the rarest thing of all..."shoe laces" 

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

Don't forget installation that's stuff is hard to come by and by far the rarest thing of all..."shoe laces" 

You mean inSUlation?...cuz I don't think installation means what you think it means

Reoejet

Reoejet
  • 25 posts

Nails! The accursed nails are so hard to find for me. That includes anything related to them (brooms, toolboxes, etc).

AtomicDan96

AtomicDan96
  • 6 posts

what do you use a shoelace on (don't say a shoe) because i have one or two

maxmaxon

maxmaxon
  • 18 posts

Treated wood is relatively easy to find. It just takes work to recycle items that are made with it. Same as cylinders. For some odd reason shoelaces are not, considering how many shoes and boots that I scavenge. Did everyone decided to take out their shoelaces from their shoes when the zombies came? I don't think a person can even use shoelaces to craft anything.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Treated Wood is easy to find yes, the problem with treated wood, is that when you need treated wood for your level 10-11 weapons benches (you need 75 treated wood total for both upgrades, and I'd assume more for level 12+ when they come out), is that you're in northwood east/union bridge/brookvale.   Treated wood is only in melee weapons of level 5-9 or so (South Trenton through Stadium districts), so you have to spend a lot of time going back to these areas, or trading an arm and a leg for it.

ExplosiveBrick21

ExplosiveBrick21
  • 3 posts

Cloth are easily the scarcest component or at least that I use because you need so much and I can only find so much in a mission after that, food, wire, and so forth.

LindenBrah

LindenBrah
  • 241 posts

I get plenty shoelaces. I once traded 2 of them for a unique ahaha :DD

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

I get plenty shoelaces. I once traded 2 of them for a unique ahaha :DD

lol wow...seriously? Like no troll? And I though that time I traded 500 food for a golden ak was kick-ass :/...kudos to you man.

LindenBrah

LindenBrah
  • 241 posts

lol wow...seriously? Like no troll? And I though that time I traded 500 food for a golden ak was kick-ass :/...kudos to you man.

Thats how you got your gold ak?? You gave him a few apples?? :oo

And yeah the guy was colelcting them i think. I got 6 at the moment looking for a collector

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

Thats how you got your gold ak?? You gave him a few apples?? :oo

And yeah the guy was colelcting them i think. I got 6 at the moment looking for a collector

Lol no, that was actually another time...this golden ak I got just for the picture after the forums went up cuz it looks cool :P...lol I bought/sold about 5 golden ak's altogether in the last month, they're good trading material.

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 18 April 2013 - 07:02 AM.

The Architect

The Architect
  • 2,995 posts

Treated wood... 

LindenBrah

LindenBrah
  • 241 posts

Lol no, that was actually another time...this golden ak I got just for the picture after the forums went up cuz it looks cool :P...lol I bought/sold about 5 golden ak's altogether in the last month, they're good trading material.

Ill give you 3 shoelaces for a gold ak :))

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

Ill give you 3 shoelaces for a gold ak :))

make that 4 and 2 pieces of rope and you got yourself a deal ;)

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 18 April 2013 - 08:01 AM.

WalkerSniper

WalkerSniper
  • 422 posts

Shoelaces, rope and Treated wood (only late game). Funny that shoelaces, something so easily found in real life yet in DZ it's more common to find sniper rifles and shotgun :).

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

Shoelaces, rope and Treated wood (only late game). Funny that shoelaces, something so easily found in real life yet in DZ it's more common to find sniper rifles and shotgun :).

With demand comes supply ;)

LindenBrah

LindenBrah
  • 241 posts

make that 4 and 2 pieces of rope and you got yourself a deal ;)

REALLY? Das one deal buddy 

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

REALLY? Das one deal buddy 

yea, jk just in case that wasnt clear :P

LindenBrah

LindenBrah
  • 241 posts

yea, jk just in case that wasnt clear :P

I got plenty of rope if you need

ArmorJinjrax

ArmorJinjrax
  • 98 posts

Got 5 shoelaces so no problems there. Treated Wood is a little scarce based on the fact that it is useful, but technically my scarcest is detonators, as i have only four, having never used one in crafting.