Con has said "no" to mutant/boss zombies
uh, I know he said long arm zombies but that doesn't have to be a mutation, some people like me for example have long arms. there are also medical conditions that can cause people to have long arm's legs and other things.
any way on topic.
this topic is really low details its more of an infer what you want out of the concept then an actual concept so here is what I am getting out of it.
- Infected with projective resistance
1. guessing you want the military and riot zombies to actually have projectile resist instead of just having higher health.
- Zombie Dogs with higher speed or attack
1. zombies dogs exist but I am guessing this is a at higher level things so here is a idea I came up to try to figure yours out.
info: a zombie dog that was used in police work, do to this it still has its armored vest, there for has a 20% projectile resist
traits: same as a normal dog only has 20% projectile resist
- Strong Infected that can deal very high damage
1. like LLiquid says this is where the fat and bruiser zombies come in, like teh dog idea I am guessing you mean you want a higher level form of that, so here is an idea.
info: whats left of teh herc manned defense of the dead zone, this zombie is kitted out with the highest grade armor in existance.
traits: 70% resist to projectiles and explosives, but moves slower then other zombies
looks: see my profile image
- Infected with long arms
1. while people with long arms do exist, most people are going to think mutant zombie which is a no go, but here is a idea any way.
info: a person who had Marfan Syndrome, this zombie is taller then any other zombies (at aprox 7 foot), but it is also weaker.
traits: has half the health of other zombies it's level, but it makes up for that by having 3 range on melee (not relistic for teh syndrome but works)
looks: a very tall skinny zombie
- Infected that won't be knockbacked
1. think this would jsut be the fat zombies and armor zombies.