Photo

Herc Supply Boxes: Drop Rate

supply boxes

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

NightEagle

NightEagle
  • 298 posts

The drop rate of the boxes seems pretty low to me and it also seems like the warzone logistics book isn't working, so I wanted to hear how everyone else is experiencing this.

So far I can't get more than 3 boxes daily. I always looted 08-12 boxes, because I know when the cap resets and the 08-12 boxes drop in the highest lvl areas, so I loot those first. Further I want to add that I used a 185% Warzone Logistics in the first days when the boxes dropped and never got more than 3 boxes.

This means that (#boxes without book)*(1+1.85) = #boxes with book = 3. So that should mean that if I didn't equip my book I should only get 3/2.85 = 1.05 ~ 1 box. I doubt we could onIy loot one box, so I assume the book isn't working. I didn't try out this theory because I don't want to loose two boxes if the warzone book is in fact working.

Now I tried an 18% furious search, because someone told me he got 10 07-12 boxes. I still only got 3 08-12 boxes, so maybe the cap depends on which boxes you loot.

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

Huh, they seem to be dropping pretty regularly for me, but I'm not a DMU user so I can't give too much of an opinion. Sorry.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

I heard somewhere that at one point they stop dropping, but I doubt that. 

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

They drop for about 3 weeks, then 2 weeks of nothing, then the next series of boxes start dropping for another 3 weeks, then another 2 weeks of nothing.

And so on.

NightEagle

NightEagle
  • 298 posts

I know the boxes only drop for a while, but I am talking about the daily amount of boxes that can be found. During the other series of boxes I was always able to find a lot more boxes daily.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

I know the boxes only drop for a while, but I am talking about the daily amount of boxes that can be found. During the other series of boxes I was always able to find a lot more boxes daily.

Same here and Warzone Logistics doesn't increase drop rate :(

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

It does for me. 198% book and I get around 8 or 9 boxes daily. So it does its job :)

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

It does for me. 198% book and I get around 8 or 9 boxes daily. So it does its job :)

Lucky you!

I did just another 10 auto missions with WL 194% ... still 3 boxes today.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

For me it the chances increased. I'm using the permanent 177%. Before I receive 1~2 boxes in a batch of automated mission (5 missions); I equipped the book and now I get 3~5 per batch.

NightEagle

NightEagle
  • 298 posts

Today I once more tried to loot boxes with 185% warzone logistics. When I equipped my book, I refreshed (some books do not work until you refresh e.g. NightHunting), then i did 2 5-man manual missions because some have said that Survivor Psychology doesn't affect your stats until you do a manual mission. (Or at least doesn't show that it affects your stats). When I finally started doing automissions, I yet again only found 3 boxes :-( 

I hope the Devs can look into this, those boxes are quite valuable.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supply boxes