Photo

No More Protection For Starters?

No Protection Starters Beginning Low level Protection

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

I started playing on Facebook last Wednesday (3/26). I noticed that there's no protection; from what I can remember, there should. On my AG account, I had a 7 day protection from the day I started. I was just raided by a level 22 player and yes, he's on my friend's list; and of course I have no fight against him. I just reported this now since I noticed some of low level players in my compound list doesn't have protection too, but I also assumed that their protection had wear-off since it's more than a week from the day they started. There's no update stating that the protections are removed for starters.

On a side note:

It's ridiculous on FB that high level players can attack low levels, that's a bit unfair. It's very easy to do, you can grief that player, etc.. I mean, the game even lets me attack level 50 players. I think there should be (if none) a level range which you can only attack players that are inside of it.

Lvl50targets_zpsd05e55c1.png

PS: Accidentally blackened my name, it's "CocoBanana"

Edited by Rain08, 29 March 2014 - 05:25 AM.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

Wait....This could be new I suppose. I need to check if I can attack them (I'm not level 50 yet), just yesterday I couldn't. This I really don't get.

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

Wait....This could be new I suppose. I need to check if I can attack them (I'm not level 50 yet), just yesterday I couldn't. This I really don't get.

Actually, from the day I started, it lets me attack level 50 players. Probably this can only happen in FB since if he/she is your friend that's playing this game, he/she will be automatically added to your compound list.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

Actually, from the day I started, it lets me attack level 50 players. Probably this can only happen in FB since if he/she is your friend that's playing this game, he/she will be automatically added to your compound list.

That is true, I forgot about that.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,629 posts

you can raid friends on FB reguardles of level

Alexandra

Alexandra
  • 107 posts

My friend just got into the game through facebook and she has the 6 day protection. So I am unsure of this, I started my account a few weeks ago and i had the protection to.  (through AG thou)

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

Well, I'm just waiting for a dev to reply and check my account. Plus I think CAG owes me protection though.

Edited by Rain08, 29 March 2014 - 11:15 PM.

Chili

Chili
  • 216 posts

Epic Derp.

Look right next to the area where you put the books, there should be a green square with a shield. (unless you've attacked, that is)

If you hover over it it tells you how much longer you got on it.

MagBlaster

MagBlaster
  • 246 posts

ultimate xp exploit?

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

ultimate xp exploit?

May I ask, how?

Chili

Chili
  • 216 posts

May I ask, how?

Probably because he's level 8 before his 1 week protection expired

MagBlaster

MagBlaster
  • 246 posts

May I ask, how?

Well if you can attack your friends, and we're talking good friends (not the ones that say they're 13 year old girls) you can get them to disarm all of their weapons and be farmed by a lv 1... If they can even kill them with a pocket knife in time

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

Well if you can attack your friends, and we're talking good friends (not the ones that say they're 13 year old girls) you can get them to disarm all of their weapons and be farmed by a lv 1... If they can even kill them with a pocket knife in time

Yea, only if you let them, but if he leaves survivors behind, his friend would be screwed. (Unless no weapons)

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

Probably because he's level 8 before his 1 week protection expired

Actually I'm level 11 now, just before reaching a week before playing the game. I'm playing all day since I have a 3-week vacation starting last week. My raid history is:

1 successful defense from a level 7/8 player (can't remember; I'm level 8)

1 successful raid from the player above. (I'm level 8)

1 failed defense from a level 22 player (of course I can't win; I'm level 8)

1 failed raid from a level 12 player since he has no survivors around (bounty office; I'm level 10)

I think you're all confused, what wrote in the OP is: I wasn't given any protection at all from the day I started.

Edit:

Epic Derp.

Look right next to the area where you put the books, there should be a green square with a shield. (unless you've attacked, that is)

If you hover over it it tells you how much longer you got on it.

There was no protection at all; and the first time any raid activities that my FB account did is from a level 7/8 raiding me. Raiding me shouldn't be possible if I have protection.

Edited by Rain08, 01 April 2014 - 01:10 AM.

Chili

Chili
  • 216 posts

just before reaching a week before playing the game.

1 successful defense from a level 7/8 player (can't remember; I'm level 8)

1 successful raid from the player above. (I'm level 8)

1 failed defense from a level 22 player (of course I can't win; I'm level 8)

1 failed raid from a level 12 player since he has no survivors around (bounty office; I'm level 10)

If the first attack on that log was against you and you say you haven't played for a week yet, then what's up with the attack on you when you have protection?

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

If the first attack on that log was against you and you say you haven't played for a week yet, then what's up with the attack on you when you have protection?

The thing is I haven't got any protection from the start, hence I was raided by that player.

Edit:

I made an error in my statement earlier, what I was trying to say is: just before reaching a week after playing the game on March 26.

Dat observational skills doe.

Edited by Rain08, 01 April 2014 - 11:02 AM.

Chili

Chili
  • 216 posts

Dat observational skills doe.

Why, thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: No Protection, Starters, Beginning, Low level, Protection