Morale Problem/failed Request?

morale request problem failed task survivor

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lowlifed

lowlifed
  • 10 posts

Hi,

Just to let you know I haven't failed any survivor request until now (or at least i think so). My survivor morale as shown to me has dropped by 25 (-25 from failed request, per survivor). Only recently I accepted a request and it hasn't expired yet. Just to be sure I checked all my tasks combat, survivor requests, etc. and found none that I haven't completed. I do not know if it has anything to do with it but, the day before I could not log into the game, the loading screen was stuck(not frozzen) at "connecting to server/joining game instance". The other weird thing is that, all but one survivor suffer from this penalty. Its the newest member of my compound, but still as i said before only recently I have accepted a new survivor task and it still hasn't expired yet. Regarding previous tasks I completed all and failed none. Thats about everything that's concerning me at the moment, I could really appreciate some help regarding the matter.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

Actually, if you got a new survivor, your morale drops.

Edited by Dallas, 03 April 2014 - 07:53 PM.

lowlifed

lowlifed
  • 10 posts

Actually, if you got a new survivor, your morale drops.

Yes, I figured that already. However, if thats the case it should not be shown as a failed request, would it? I mean for the time being, I consider a failed request a task that I failed to complete on a given date (thus I lose morale from that failed task). When a new survivor joins I lose morale because I do not have the requirements needed to make him "happy", thus it is shown as minus from stocks/security/comfort.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

Yes, I figured that already. However, if thats the case it should not be shown as a failed request, would it? I mean for the time being, I consider a failed request a task that I failed to complete on a given date (thus I lose morale from that failed task). When a new survivor joins I lose morale because I do not have the requirements needed to make him "happy", thus it is shown as minus from stocks/security/comfort.

Hm. Odd.

lowlifed

lowlifed
  • 10 posts

Hm. Odd.

Yes indeed that is the reason I've come to the forums, to find an answer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: morale, request, problem, failed, task, survivor