Photo

Herc Clothing

Herc Clothing Stats Change Items Special

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

01100100 01100101 01101100

• 122 posts

So yeah please change the stats of Herc Mask and Herc Gas Mask like there is no point in them it just gives you 1% health like tactical goggles wich you find plenty.

So change them to +2% Health , 1% health and 1% reload, something like that they must had have something special if they were made by HERC.

Fine if you want things that would make HERC clothing special here they are :

Reinforced HERC Helmet + 2% Health

HERC Commannder Helmet + 1% Health +1% Reload

Advanced Gas Mask filters +2% Move Speed +1% Health

Advanced HERC Helmet +2% Reload Speed + 1% Health

Combat System for HERC Helmet +1% Health + Provides information about enemy when it is implemented into the game

Modified HERC Helmet + 1% Move Speed + 1% Reload

Idk it is the most resonable thing i could come with.

Since they are "premium" items it provides even more of an reason to provide a greater bonus. Also they need to provide more % bous just because they have HERC logo take the HERC Boots as example what makes them so special compared to military boots and police boots, yet the HERC boots are provide significally faster move speed.

Edited by Silas Woodruff, 30 April 2013 - 05:44 PM.

cesar

cesar
  • 106 posts

mm yea maybe your right if they froom HERC they have to be somthing special on it

Gray

Gray
  • 331 posts

Next thing you guys will be asking for is major buffs in hats/clothing.... I don't think they're going to buff the HERC equipment.... don't give it a distinct advantage over others, this originally was made with no buffs anyways. Stat Changes > No Stat Changes is what I'm saying.

Filthy_McBrains

Filthy_McBrains
  • 298 posts

Next thing you guys will be asking for is major buffs in hats/clothing.... I don't think they're going to buff the HERC equipment.... don't give it a distinct advantage over others, this originally was made with no buffs anyways. Stat Changes > No Stat Changes is what I'm saying.

What that guy said. It's a hat, not a steroid-lined, bullet-proof pair of brass knuckles. I realize you're not saying that, but it's a freaking gas mask. How in holy he** is that supposed to help you reload stuff? An extra percent for health is more believable, but still totally negligible  It's fine the way it is. Enough incentive to make the cool stuff worth more then the stupid caps. Gas masks are gas masks. As long as they keep gasses out, allow air in, and maybe have a straw hole through which you can hydrate, they're really going to be mostly the same.

Masky

Masky
  • 301 posts

What that guy said. It's a hat, not a steroid-lined, bullet-proof pair of brass knuckles. I realize you're not saying that, but it's a freaking gas mask. How in holy he** is that supposed to help you reload stuff? An extra percent for health is more believable, but still totally negligible  It's fine the way it is. Enough incentive to make the cool stuff worth more then the stupid caps. Gas masks are gas masks. As long as they keep gasses out, allow air in, and maybe have a straw hole through which you can hydrate, they're really going to be mostly the same.

As I always love playing devil's advocate, how does the UCPD hat boost reload speed, hmm?

Asking make premium items, which can only be obtained likely for a limited time and only by chance utilizing premium currency, isn't all too ludicrous. The regular HERC mask I can understand being a simple modifier to health due to it being the prominent drop from the parts box and the keys costing but forty fuel.

The HERC Gasmask however is another story, the item costs 600 fuel and even then it is far from the best item within the Security boxes, asking for a little boost to the item to make more than just an alteration to the name and a reversal of the image of the Recon's Breather is a justifiable request in my opinion. This is supposed to be high quality equipment utilized by a secretive paramilitary agency in the government, I and evidently some others would like to see more than a little text under a name to support that fact.

Edited by Masky, 30 April 2013 - 05:04 PM.

• 122 posts

Yeah dude what about the tactical goggles wich cover such a tiny part of your face yet they provide +1% health ?

+ I am talking mostly about the HERC Helmet not Gas Mask

Edited by Silas Woodruff, 30 April 2013 - 05:29 PM.

Filthy_McBrains

Filthy_McBrains
  • 298 posts

Yeah dude what about the tactical goggles wich cover such a tiny part of your face yet they provide +1% health ?

Tactical goggles permit better vision and do provide a degree of ballistic protection. Though it's small (ie, about 1%) it is an additional degree of protection.

• 122 posts

Tactical goggles permit better vision and do provide a degree of ballistic protection. Though it's small (ie, about 1%) it is an additional degree of protection.

So if i shoot you in the face what are the chances to hit the goggles what are the chances for the goggles to actually stop the bullet - or make it so that it does little to no damage ? I really find your argument Invalid

Herpderphurrdurr

Herpderphurrdurr
  • 460 posts

So if i shoot you in the face what are the chances to hit the goggles what are the chances for the goggles to actually stop the bullet - or make it so that it does little to no damage ? I really find your argument Invalid

goggles do not stop bullets, what Filthy is saying that the increase is imperceptible and thus is just for show 

Filthy_McBrains

Filthy_McBrains
  • 298 posts

They won't stop bullets, but good tactical goggles can stop low-speed shrapnel as well as flash burn from firing your weapon, and if properly secured would certainly prevent a zombie from getting to your eyes. So, they do certainly improve your capabilities in combat, but it is a minor improvement.

Masky

Masky
  • 301 posts

Made my post before you had added that section, I do find the additions intriguing however. 

FlyingNinjaBoar

FlyingNinjaBoar
  • 395 posts

like the idea +1

kronosian

kronosian
  • 812 posts

So yeah please change the stats of Herc Mask and Herc Gas Mask like there is no point in them it just gives you 1% health like tactical goggles wich you find plenty.

So change them to +2% Health , 1% health and 1% reload, something like that they must had have something special if they were made by HERC.

Fine if you want things that would make HERC clothing special here they are :

Reinforced HERC Helmet + 2% Health

HERC Commannder Helmet + 1% Health +1% Reload

Advanced Gas Mask filters +2% Move Speed +1% Health

Advanced HERC Helmet +2% Reload Speed + 1% Health

Combat System for HERC Helmet +1% Health + Provides information about enemy when it is implemented into the game

Modified HERC Helmet + 1% Move Speed + 1% Reload

Idk it is the most resonable thing i could come with.

Since they are "premium" items it provides even more of an reason to provide a greater bonus. Also they need to provide more % bous just because they have HERC logo take the HERC Boots as example what makes them so special compared to military boots and police boots, yet the HERC boots are provide significally faster move speed.

i like your idea it makes sense 

Nicol_Djaghilev

Nicol_Djaghilev
  • 569 posts

Hey, I'm all for a buff in clothing items, but quite frankly I don't see the point. I'm not collecting hats for their bonuses anyway, i like hats because they're cool... that said buffs should not become huge, they're supposed to be minor. An increase to 2% is still fine.

And I suppose it makes sense to get an increase to health if they don't suit any better stat. After all you're still covering your head a little more than before.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Herc, Clothing, Stats, Change, Items, Special