Photo

New Motorized Melee + Extra

New Melee

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Ary_Skellington

Ary_Skellington
  • 42 posts

uh, how do i say this.......oh okay i got bored by these Chainsaws, is there any Motorized Melee besides those? NO, so recently i saw some Accidents with Fan Video, and it gives me an Idea About a Improvised Hand Held Motor with Sharpened Blades for killing Zeds!, i don't know how it gonna be named though 

Extra: Two-Handed Electric Drill and Improved 2 inch Gas-Powered Nail Gun would be Awesome! :D

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,647 posts

Why not checkout the list of improvised weapons from Dead Rising?

Boxing Gloves with Knives

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

Seems OP, aslo been suggested. Some of it anyway.

Edited by Dallas, 04 April 2014 - 07:17 PM.

INoEmo

INoEmo
  • 393 posts

How about some stats?  Pros and Cons?  Anything about the idea other then you should add it because it would be awesome?

Ary_Skellington

Ary_Skellington
  • 42 posts

How about some stats?  Pros and Cons?  Anything about the idea other then you should add it because it would be awesome?

Same like Mini Chainsaw but with less Damage Because of this type of weapon is Improvised plus it's a Fan

INoEmo

INoEmo
  • 393 posts

Same like Mini Chainsaw but with less Damage Because of this type of weapon is Improvised plus it's a Fan

*facedesks*

Bolt Crank

Bolt Crank
  • 1,354 posts

Spoiler

SleepWalker

SleepWalker
  • 382 posts

......Is this a practical joke?  You want to jerry-rig a fan as a weapon, that from retrospect opperates exactly the same as a chainsaw, but is weaker.

......Didn't think this one through did you. 

Edited by SleepWalker, 07 April 2014 - 06:34 AM.

Bolt Crank

Bolt Crank
  • 1,354 posts
He probably got the idea from Dead Rising...

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

once upon a time, i suggested a weed cutter(you know, the ones thats an engine and a fuel tank you carry on your back and a rod with a spinning length of plastic at the end) with a buzzsaw blade in the place of the plastic strips.

died.

SleepWalker

SleepWalker
  • 382 posts

once upon a time, i suggested a weed cutter(you know, the ones thats an engine and a fuel tank you carry on your back and a rod with a spinning length of plastic at the end) with a buzzsaw blade in the place of the plastic strips.

died.

And then, suddenly, the Long Saw was added to the game as an improvised melee.

It's something :/

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

no, the long saw was in there before i made the suggestion...

Ary_Skellington

Ary_Skellington
  • 42 posts

It's Not a Goddamn Fan!!! -_- It's a Motor From A Boat!!! that's what i mean it's Motor from a Boat!

Edited by Ary_Skellington, 09 April 2014 - 06:12 AM.

Ary_Skellington

Ary_Skellington
  • 42 posts

It

He probably got the idea from Dead Rising...

Think again, it's not From Dead Rising :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, Melee