Wow Traps At Low Levels Are Really Effective

traps

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Minecraft

Minecraft
  • 24 posts

got raided by  some guy we are both level 17 

he sent 4 survivors- 2 recons, 1 leader, and 1 medic and by the looks of it i think he isn't very experienced in raiding. i do hope i don't get attacked again.

i didn't read the full log i only read the important parts:

most of the traps he deactivated were decoys

he destroyed 2 gates, 1 bard wires, 1 small barricade

(one perfectly placed )Scatter bomb II took out both his medic and recon i don't know how that happen

(one badly placed) ding dong  bomb II took out his recon 

after that 3 downs he quit

my defenders didn't even had the chance to fire back (i'm using the one side wonder, i'm only protecting my fuel generator and the cloth, wood, metal storage that fills up 1st)

wow trap sensing for the recon must really sucked... so i laugh and placed 50 bounty on him rather than retaliating but i kinda felt bad that i spend 50 fuel for that.

i'll just let him out level me : P

can he still attack me if he is level 18?

what is the level gap so that he couldn't attack me again?

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

He can still attack you. Don't know the level gap, but I'm pretty sure he'll still be able to attack you, but I think that's just for Facebook.

dumbjock123

dumbjock123
  • 929 posts

Outside of war, you can't attack anyone below your level without provocation.  During war, the difference is 5 levels either way.

MagBlaster

MagBlaster
  • 246 posts

One side wonders never really worked but placing your traps outside of your effective range ( My WOM has done this) of your rifles increases their effectiveness. Just don't make the traps too predictable. A 20% armor can block a lv 1 and 2 ding dong but not lv 3 so they are pretty effective about as much as an m67

Minecraft

Minecraft
  • 24 posts

One side wonders never really worked but placing your traps outside of your effective range ( My WOM has done this) of your rifles increases their effectiveness. Just don't make the traps too predictable. A 20% armor can block a lv 1 and 2 ding dong but not lv 3 so they are pretty effective about as much as an m67

thanks for the advise i'm still level 17 i can't build level 3 traps yet except for the ding dong : (  ...to bad i don't have M-24s all i have are sport shot rifles 

my alt account in armor games level 32 also have the same defense setup but it is very peaceful there way too peaceful.

Edited by Minecraft, 07 April 2014 - 04:26 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: traps