Photo

Different Trade Rooms

Trade Room

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Cipher

Cipher
  • 13 posts

Too often I've marched into the trading channel to be bombarded with chat about weapons trading, gear trading and books getting traded, my requests looking for medical supplies or resources ignored or returned extremely late, and I know of many lower leveled players looking for the imfamously illusive car batteries, their cries falling on deaf ears.  Those three things seem to be the only things getting traded within the "trade" channel with any sort of priority.  Yes, I realize with some patience, someone will answer your call, but with so many weapons, gear, and book trading going on all at once, anything else usually sits on the backburner, and the whole process could be so, so much simpler.  I propose different trade rooms for specific groups of items, such as a weapons channel, a medical channel, a channel for books, and so on; this way, the trade room won't be so cluttered, and people will have a specific channel to go to when they want to look for something.  Perhaps this could be a thing after the game makes it out of beta, but I'm just putting it out there now. 

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts
For one thing- No room. Secondly- PM someone if you can. Thirdly- General chat people help too. Fourthly- Do missions.

Edited by Dallas, 08 April 2014 - 09:20 PM.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,755 posts

A level 7-15 trade channel perhaps?

dumbjock123

dumbjock123
  • 929 posts

^

This

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

Trades are only available for level 10 and up, I don't get you there.

dumbjock123

dumbjock123
  • 929 posts

I thought you could trade to people within 5 levels of you if you were under 10.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

I thought you could trade to people within 5 levels of you if you were under 10.

Nope.

dumbjock123

dumbjock123
  • 929 posts

Nope.

Yup...just did it.  lvl 9 to lvl 14. Thanks for wasting my alts fuel testing!  Ya bum!  just j/k, but it is possible to trade under lvl 10

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

Yup...just did it.  lvl 9 to lvl 14. Thanks for wasting my alts fuel testing!  Ya bum!  just j/k, but it is possible to trade under lvl 10

Huh, looks like I forgot. I don't see many in chat, sometimes none.

dumbjock123

dumbjock123
  • 929 posts

It's easier to tell people under lvl 10 they can't trade then to explain they can only trade to certain to people...plus it probably saves them fuel in the long run because they'll be trading like 40 food for a green gun and wasting 15 fuel.

LeoMajor

LeoMajor
  • 61 posts

How about a trading market.

Is like a shop or something like that, you enter in the market and place your offer. After you have placed your offer, whether you need some items/ resources or you have a surplus of items and resources.

Items/resources placed in trading will be locked in trading so even if you use all of your resources the offer remains.

Edited by LeoMajor, 11 April 2014 - 10:38 AM.

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

How about a trading market.

Is like a shop or something like that, you enter in the market and place your offer. After you have placed your offer, whether you need some items/ resources or you have a surplus of items and resources.

Items/resources placed in trading will be locked in trading so even if you use all of your resources the offer remains.

This has been suggested, but kind of different.

Hezm

Hezm
  • 432 posts

Hmm. i don't think the problem is that those requests and offers are getting ignored, at that moment there's just nobody that would be interested about that stuff.

Even guys with uniques and rares have to spam their stuff tens or hundreds times before they get offers and when they finally get some offers they would need to be good ones to trade could be completed. People with uniques have to bare ignoring just as much as people with less valuable items.

LeoMajor

LeoMajor
  • 61 posts

This has been suggested, but kind of different.

Where? And why isn't putted in place this thing yet?

Dallas

Dallas
  • 1,454 posts

Where? And why isn't putted in place this thing yet?

I didn't mean all of it, just the shop part.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trade, Room