Photo

Za Brotherhood

alliance

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

DJRAGGEAN

DJRAGGEAN
  • 5 posts

Do you have anything that doesn't sound like a modem being thrown down a staircase? I need some good Trap btw

Well i mainly mix big room but maybe in the future ill release a trap mix but the thing is 

i dont have many experience with trap ;)

SpikeSkull

SpikeSkull
  • 146 posts

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!! To all the mothers out there in the deadzone.

A special happy mothers day to StarkOrion , PrepperAimee

(sorry if I missed anyone else in our alliances)

Styker_sean

Styker_sean
  • 32 posts

Happy mothers day to all ZA$ and to Tz and #mg and R1t and SL1 alliances have a good day

Wisely555

Wisely555
  • 2 posts

AlwaysWipe just got his renowned defense reviewed, he received a 4 out 10. And efficiency,  which he regards so highly, look at the figures.

And another mention about class, or a single ZA in the attack history, you will be the target of our sportmanship.

Please, reply

Edited by Wisely555, 13 May 2014 - 08:52 PM.

andonemaniac

andonemaniac
  • 41 posts

you will be the target of our sportmanship.

How mature >_>

Edited by andonemaniac, 14 May 2014 - 06:54 PM.

SpikeSkull

SpikeSkull
  • 146 posts

Weasely555 I don't know what your problem is. I talked to you once while you were in za$ and that was during the merger. Gave you 2nd rank in the alliance. We tried to talk to your people a bunch of times you guys didn't want to talk to us. You then leave while we were in 3rd place without notice or talking to me or other leaders and it was over one comment made when the person was just trying to help. Then I talk to you for the second time after you left I apologized for that person and asked for you to come back I didn't like what you had to say but I blew it off. Now you pm threaten random members from our alliances. Back off now unless you want all out war, we would be the ones going after you for sportsmanship. Im done with all this fighting on forum and the pm's at least mpc stoped and I respect them for that. Between work and raising two kids I don't need any extra hassle from people in this game.

Edited by SpikeSkull, 16 May 2014 - 05:47 AM.

SpikeSkull

SpikeSkull
  • 146 posts

Some of us have heard of our reputation let me be clear unless you manage to piss us off we are all very nice helpful people. The only reason we kick people is either because of long inactivity, no war points and or not helping with war tasks. We give everyone a chance in our alliances. We have 3 alliances that way people can be moved around to an alliance that better suits them. That's one of the reasons Z APOCALYPSE HIPPIES [ZAH] was made its a war tasked based alliance for those who cant or don't want to score war points and also for our members that are on vaction. We feel that all of our members are brothers or sisters.

Justachicky

Justachicky
  • 10 posts

I was reading the notices and am disappointed that first we are told we are sitting the next three wars out then I log on today to find out that if we dont score war points in the first day we will be kicked.

Well not all of us are the best raiders or have the best weapons to raid well.. It was mentioned that the person who posted it pays money for it,and he and his wife have 2 kids and work.. and if anyone questions they will be kicked.

This isnt a question, this is my response. Kick me if you want but I think the reminder needs to be put out there.. just the facts as I see them.

I suck at raiding but I donate to the cause with materials, food, water and ammo . This is still giving back to the alliance last time I checked.

You guys have a family and jobs.. Well so do I. I have THREE kids I single handedly parent and only happen to be on this much right now because im off work for a month due to surgery. I pay money for this game too.. You arent the only ones !!

Also in game (I connect via fb) it says add contact.. um thats great and all but how do you see who your contacts are once youve added them ? :) .

Edited by Justachicky, 16 May 2014 - 01:19 PM.

SpikeSkull

SpikeSkull
  • 146 posts

Ok I know you were gone for awhile so i'll try to catch you up. We NEVER said that we were sitting out for 3 wars that would just be crazy we would have just disbanded if that was the case. It was posted in activity on za$ and zam that the beginning of this war we would break and towards the middle we need to see what the new members could do. We got item boosts during the first day of war we told everyone yes we will be taking a break from war points in the first half of war but everyone has to help with war tasks. We had a good amount of new members that said there not doing anything no war points or war tasks. The new members for zam were recruited with the understanding they were raiders the post was for THEM. We cant have new members sit in an alliance do nothing and take advantage of an item boost we all worked hard to get. We also had new members constantly QUESTION everything going on with the alliances more or less trying to tell us what to do and also harassing the leader of zam telling her that there not listening to her, once again that post was for THOSE members. Also these new members are young most don't work or have kids meaning they have more time then others that post.... was also for THEM. In the future please read the posts in activity more carefully and ask leaders if you have questions with anything. If we were going to kick you it would have been during the time you were gone ...so no were not kicking you, by the way how did the surgery go? All of this has nothing to do with enlisting people as they cant help with war so if anyone is enlisting disregard this whole post.

Nickson

Nickson
  • 2 posts

Sup guys,

I think a fair approach to the wall as a player, if it insults you chances are its not geared towards you.  If it is geared towards you and insults you, you know why.  So simply put no need to get offended, because the second you get offended you know it isn't meant to you.  

Oh by the way, so excited to actually do a war here in  a few days .

Take it easy yall

Nickson

Justachicky

Justachicky
  • 10 posts

Well Ive been paged via the group page but have no idea how to get a hold of anyone because honestly I cant post a message on that board but I can here.

I went back through history as far as I can and the posts I referenced are now gone.

Run the gaunlet

Run the gaunlet
  • 3 posts

"We also had new members constantly QUESTION everything going on with the alliances more or less trying to tell us what to do and also harassing the leader of zam telling her that there not listening to her"

Right I've sat in silence enough.

​From what I've seen no one has ever said they weren't going to listen to her.

It's human nature to question stuff, but that does not give anyone the right to talk down to people that ask questions.

I seen first hand how your ZAM leader treats people. She has her favorites. She criticizes people's efforts to donate, some genuinely had no spare resources as they were only starting off.

This policy you'd brought in of question us not, we are right is flawed to hell, people brought up legitimate questions, rather then answer them nicely, they were given out to and threatened with expulsion.

How is this is for a good one, Your leader has asked one of the members to stay off the forums, sound about right? Yeah, your leader didn't like what this person had to say, so being asked not to post on the forums is obviously how you's deal when things aren't to your liking.

And final comment.

You's portray yourselves as the victims.....ALWAYS. A wall message about kids and everything? Like others don't have issues or other factors happening in their lives! I'm sorry but it's as if you's crave to think your above everyone else.

Justachicky

Justachicky
  • 10 posts

So um yeah I found myself allianceless this afternoon after being there this morning..

Hrm..

Zombie on everyone :)

Edited by Justachicky, 17 May 2014 - 06:43 PM.

SpikeSkull

SpikeSkull
  • 146 posts

Ok since you wanted to make our alliance look bad and put crazy and wrong info on here. Justachicky there was a reason you weren't able to post in the alliance and I think most of our members can see why now. At the rank you can post things in alliances it also allows you to kick people we are careful to who we put in these ranks. We also reserve this rank for people who actually do stuff like get a good amount of war points, good war taskers, active, willing to recruit, helpful with new members which all of these you are not. During the last 2 wars you were red flagged and about to be kicked and then you started doing stuff with war tasks. You only donated 100 to one thing and 200 to another this war you were also asked if you want to be in zah were you wouldn't have to worry about war points. There are leaders on all day long you failed to talk to any of them as far as your first post it was crazy most of our members have brought up in the past why where you still in the alliance. We gave you chance after chance after chance and your chances are up. Run the gauntlet I like how you didn't put your name on here I take it you were one of the enlisting people giving us problems. This gos to everyone any member in the future making our alliance look bad with either posting wrong info or things that make the alliance look bad on forum or in game will be removed. We have a red flagged rank where people are put before they are kicked and also post in activity on what they can do to do better or we personaly talk to these people and also before people are kicked it is talked among higher ranked members.

vandyr

vandyr
  • 2 posts

Hello all, this is your totally awesome comrade Vandyr. we got this this war, TOP 3, just remember to help each other out, pick your targets wisely, contribute to war tasks, and KILL EM, KILL EM ALL.

Good luck everyone, and as stark says all the time, May the odds be ever in your favor

-Hutch_

Run the gaunlet

Run the gaunlet
  • 3 posts

"This gos to everyone any member in the future making our alliance look bad with either posting wrong info or things that make the alliance look bad on forum or in game will be removed."

Again you show your ZAM arrogance, you willingly drag an ex member through the dirt on this for all to see rather then sorting it by pm. Right now Spike your making yourself look bad. Why drag someones name through the dirt? Why post details of what she has/hadn't done? Rather then be a mature adult about it, you act like a kid throwing a tantrum. 

For the record, she was correct with that information, all bar the 3 wars off. Yes, you's did threaten to kick ANYONE who didn't get war points on the first day. It did not single any group out, it was a message towards every member of the alliance, well except your little favorites.

SpikeSkull

SpikeSkull
  • 146 posts

She was an inactive player that did nothing, instead of talking to the leaders or logging in on the game she decided to post on here. I gave her plenty of reasons why she was kicked so she understands. Also she was never on today I and other leaders were and almost the whole alliance. Run the gauntlet have you logged on to the game yet? Im pretty sure we have token care of you as well if not im sure we will once war starts and we see you doing nothing. Our favorites lol I guess those are the members that actually do stuff.

STARK

STARK
  • 33 posts

I finally got this working now I can post isn't this going to be fun. okay so lets go throw everything gauntlet when im talking to members in private chat and they tell me no I didn't join this alliance to help I just heard that u were using the item boost and wanted to start getting good weapons. I sorry I kick them these tokens were earned by our members not them I see no reason to keep them sorry. and when we have players who only donate a little when we all agreed that war tasks will get done so far we had a lot of them do nothing that's not right. and third I help everyone in the alliance everyone i try to be on as much as possible to give our members help with there bases and advice. im sorry i didn't give u the attention i guess u wanted sooo bad. and i pretty sure i know who u are and u would be an enlisting member as u have NOT did one war with us i don't think u should say anything

STARK

STARK
  • 33 posts

I want to thank all ZAM members this has been a fun break just finding and trying out our new weapons. we had some problems with some people but everythings taken care of now. TOP 3 AWAITS lets show them what we can do.

FOR THE ZA BROTHERHOOD

and also a shout out to our new brother alliance ZAA its good to have u guys with us welcome.

stib

stib
  • 14 posts
ZAA is off to a good start.
Got a few recruits, not as much as I had hoped for, but we are all getting on well.
Miss my ZAM war brothers & sisters, but it's for the greater good.
Thank you spike and stark for letting me start this new chapter.
I won't let you down

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alliance