145 replies to this topic

andonemaniac

andonemaniac
  • 41 posts
Good luck ZAA ;)

Justachicky

Justachicky
  • 10 posts

She was an inactive player that did nothing, instead of talking to the leaders or logging in on the game she decided to post on here. I gave her plenty of reasons why she was kicked so she understands. Also she was never on today I and other leaders were and almost the whole alliance. Run the gauntlet have you logged on to the game yet? Im pretty sure we have token care of you as well if not im sure we will once war starts and we see you doing nothing. Our favorites lol I guess those are the members that actually do stuff.

Might wanna read your own forums in the future for messages to make sure you know whats going on..

May 4th I reported in as required by your rules to let someone know if they were going to be inactive for more than a few days .. That id be out for at least 4-7 days due to surgery. This was also mentioned several times IN the alliance chat.

When Ive been on this week, rarely did I see a leader on. Kinda hard to not post on the forums to make sure someone knows what was going on eh .. if you dont see them online.

As for not being on today, Im calling your bluff , otherwise how would I have known that someone was looking to speak to me , and again I posted in here since there was no leader on. Its all good.

Enjoy your day and happy zombie hunting..

SpikeSkull

SpikeSkull
  • 146 posts

Read post #34 YOU ARE NUTS and a liar stop posting on here your not welcome in any of our alliances.

stib

stib
  • 14 posts
Holly shit! A whole day without notifications??
Everyone still alive? (=))
First full day of ZAA, got 14 recruits all needing my help. But I will get my councel set up as soon as I know who my too players are. Start delegating. Already have a few who are helping others out. Some raiders, people willing to give everything a go. But we will see who is still helping when war starts.

SpikeSkull

SpikeSkull
  • 146 posts

Sup stib were all still alive.. for the most part ;) Its been kind of crazy the last day of war im glad to see things are going somewhat good for you. We'll try to stay more in contact with you in the future for the time being we can keep using the forum to stay in touch. When ZA$ and ZAM are full we can start brining over people from ZAH that are interested in raiding to you. Im also glad to see someone using this forum page for the right reason.

andonemaniac

andonemaniac
  • 41 posts
Good start for ZAA and ZAM war good to see it. : )

stib

stib
  • 14 posts
My guys are sayin ZAM have hit couple of them.
I've told ZAA not to hit ZA$ ZAM OR ZAH.
If anyone hit you, I appaulagize, and will tell them again
Thank you
Oh, nice one ZAM!! 3rd place!

STARK

STARK
  • 33 posts

We have been waiting for this we are sooo excited go ZAM, ZAA. MAY THE ODDS BE IN OUR FAVOR. FOR THE ZA BROTHERHOOD.

STARK

STARK
  • 33 posts

nothing so far stib we are good. how u guys doing nice points keep it up

stib

stib
  • 14 posts
Got some good players, have to get rid of some when I get back from work. Got my council set up, all are eager to do thier job.
Some are not following orders, so they have to go. Other are on and not doing anything.
I miss the cannon after you kick someon.
Going start force choking people

STARK

STARK
  • 33 posts

Okay guys when we recruit u into our alliances be it either ZA$, ZAM, ZAH we inform u what u need to do to stay be it either a raiding alliance or tasking alliance. So I have been getting pms to why i was kicked from the alliance so here it goes-

ZAH right now the only people we've kicked is as if u got war points. Where it says in activity that there are to be no war points. That if u are interested in a raiding alliance tell a board member and we will move u. Also people with 9 days of inactivity i mean come on.

ZA$ guys u were kicked for doing nothing no war points or tasks come on.

ZAM it hurts me to have had to kick u but u have hurt me we have all the ZA$ and ZAM, Board, Apoc Soldiers, and Apoc Militia here for this war. All of u knew what was going on and u decide to do nothing even though i see u on. That means u did not get any war points and u didn't donate even though u are LEADERS IN THESE ALLIANCES. 

stib

stib
  • 14 posts
WTF! Who's wasn't pulling their weight in ZAM?
Shocked and disappointed with that!
Last I checked, ZAA 28th, not sure how we are today. We only have 7 raiders, but we are all searching. Got a decent council set up.
Everyone is trying something.
Very impressed with them all so far

SpikeSkull

SpikeSkull
  • 146 posts

Sup stib your looking good so far keep up the good work. Back when we were in top 3 we had a little over 10 members that had 0 war points and 0 to each war task players lvl 20-40 and I think 2 of them had dmu. There was posts put up in activity these people logged on saw the posts and still did nothing some even talked on alliance chat acted like nothing and logged off. Gave them a little more time after that they were removed after still having 0 war points and 0 war tasks. We have low lvl players that did better then higher lvl players and I will gladly take low lvl players that will do there best over higher lvl players that do nothing. I don't understand some people in this game, I guess being in a active alliance that's in top 10 isn't good enough for some people to want to help with war points or war tasks.

SpikeSkull

SpikeSkull
  • 146 posts

Always Wipe- Once again has been kicked. After his actions with the posts on forum (receiving a temp forum ban and now I think he has a perm ban on forum) getting a temp ban in game, then his actions against 555 and also with former mpc members he was kicked from za$. He somehow ended up in zam I thought he would have learned his lesson but he hasn't I will not lose anymore people because of him he has been kicked from zam. He was a good member when za$ was first made he let his arrogance get the best of him. It saddens me to say this but he will not be coming back to any of our alliances. I want to apologize once again to 555,trilon,nina,vongo and any others that he offended please do not let his negative actions reflect on our alliances.

stib

stib
  • 14 posts
ZAM are 4th on our recent enemies list?

SpikeSkull

SpikeSkull
  • 146 posts

Sorry stib I have something up in activity there so much being posted its getting covered up i'll try to talk to everyone.

Nickson

Nickson
  • 2 posts

Sup Guys,

I just wanted to take a second and congratulate our clan members.  

I was burning some time waiting for my guys to get back, and i started to look at our clan from an objective view.  In spite of kicking 13 members in the first 2 days, and having anyone ranked 16th or lower behind the "average" needed to place in the top 3 for last war, we have done a spectacular job.  (The math stands if everyone in our clan would  contribute 20 points a day out of 42 people that would put us in the top spot of last war)

Spots 1-7 for our clan's war points tracker account for 938 of our 1503 points, that is over 60% of our clans total war points.  

So to you guys who are outshining the rest of us, thank you and keep up the great work.   What you are able to accomplish is amazing.

Nick

stib

stib
  • 14 posts
Is it common for a camp to be empty when doing bounties?

Recon_guy

Recon_guy
  • 386 posts

Is it common for a camp to be empty when doing bounties?

It not normal but it has happened to me before. Before placing guys, look at their collector, it give you a good hint if their leader is most likely home or not.

STARK

STARK
  • 33 posts

yes its normal because some peope either don't want u to get the bounty or they want a higher bounty and will send just there leader out so u cant claim it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alliance