Za Brotherhood

alliance

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

AnnaFrost013

AnnaFrost013
  • 1 posts

I would like to join this alliance.

I am a level 11 player on last stand dead zone and the game is getting harder to find things on my own. I need advice and i believe that being in ZAH will benifit me a lot.

STARK

STARK
  • 33 posts
Hey deadzone this has probably been crossing your guys minds when we will be back. Im sorry to say that I will be qutting I loved this game I loved all the people we have met the friends. I will miss u all. All of our alliance members still playing u guys were awesome some of the best people ive ever meet. Bez u were always there u became a great friend. Okay with a heavy heart and alot of love bye deadzone.

Edited by STARK, 03 March 2016 - 02:18 PM.

TheTEXANcreeper

TheTEXANcreeper
  • 1 posts

So if Stark left is Voidmaster still playing? Also me and 2 other people actually doing things in the alliance, and hope that we could get a board member as most people left the alliance including all other board members.

Sky_Fall

Sky_Fall
  • 1,222 posts

Goodbye, guys :)

But that is not the end, because the memories we had together will always be a part of my Dead Zone life.

STARK

STARK
  • 33 posts
Thanks sky but no creeper void/spike is my husband and hes incapable of playing we thank all our alliance members who stayed and made Za$ there home. Live on seasoned and if anyone plays the walking dead mobile app we are in troup region and long live ZA$

SpikeSkull

SpikeSkull
  • 146 posts
Sup everyone, should have put something on here sooner but it was hard coming back to here. After the heart attacks real life kinda took over plus its hard to run things on a comp game being in the hospital for weeks at a time. One of our main problems in the past was computer problems add in what was going on in life and thats the reason we kind of disapeared. By the time we knew we werent coming back most the alliance was gone and there wasnt really anyone we thought could take over things. We have continued the zas name on a mobile app The walking dead road to survival, troup region. Having a phone is a necessity and alot easier to keep up with then multi desktops. I want to thank all of you for the good times we had we miss all of you and wish everyone the best of luck in life. In the future i might put up something about the history of zas, only a few of you know the craziness of what we went through. -Void

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alliance