Photo

Building More Storage...

build storage limit

Best Answer dumbjock123 , 15 April 2014 - 05:56 PM

Hey, 

I'm currently level 7 and there seems to be a constant limit of 3 storage buildings for each material. It's been like this since I started playing and, apart from anything else, the buildings I am now wanting to build require more materials than I can actually accommodate at full storage. (With the limit of 3 storage containers @ 50 each my storage limit is 150 for each item except Ammo, food and water as they work in different quantities) and I also need to increase my food and water storage to 5 days, which currently sits at 2 days full capacity.

Any help or info I haven't got would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

SuperMazy

Most buildings you construct can be upgraded.  Click on one of the storage units and click upgrade.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SuperMazy

SuperMazy
  • 2 posts

Hey, 

I'm currently level 7 and there seems to be a constant limit of 3 storage buildings for each material. It's been like this since I started playing and, apart from anything else, the buildings I am now wanting to build require more materials than I can actually accommodate at full storage. (With the limit of 3 storage containers @ 50 each my storage limit is 150 for each item except Ammo, food and water as they work in different quantities) and I also need to increase my food and water storage to 5 days, which currently sits at 2 days full capacity.

Cheers,

SuperMazy

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,133 posts

Upgrade your storage.  At level 8 your 3 wood/metal/cloth storage will each hold 1000 resources each.

dumbjock123

dumbjock123
  • 929 posts
✓  Best Answer

Hey, 

Cheers,

SuperMazy

Most buildings you construct can be upgraded.  Click on one of the storage units and click upgrade.

SuperMazy

SuperMazy
  • 2 posts

Of course, can't believe I never thought of that! Thanks guys.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: build, storage, limit