Photo

Account Suspended

account suspended account flagged hacking suspected

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

megadrag3000

megadrag3000
  • 1 posts

So I logged into DeadZone a few weeks back and it had a message that said my account had been suspended for suspected hacking and that the actions taken against it would be mailed to be, however microsoft decided to block my e-mail so I can't see the e-mail they sent me. I've been trying to contact them from another e-mail, but to no avail. Can anyone help me?

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

If the account name you used is on the list of shame then you're banned, end of story.  They know with 100% certainty that you're a scumbag cheater.

They ban players, not accounts so if that's the case it's time for you to find a new game, and don't come around here no more.

If that's not the case, email Con with a working email address at: support@deadzonegame.com.

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

megadrag3000, on 29 Apr 2014 - 05:19, said:

So I logged into DeadZone a few weeks back and it had a message that said my account had been suspended for suspected hacking and that the actions taken against it would be mailed to be, however microsoft decided to block my e-mail so I can't see the e-mail they sent me. I've been trying to contact them from another e-mail, but to no avail. Can anyone help me?

If your account is flagged it means one of two things:

1. You hacked.

2. Your account was associated with an account that hacked.

Given that your account doesn't have any associated accounts, see reason 1.

Irfan

Irfan
  • 2 posts

I am having an account of Dead zone but it is suspended because i am having an aggressive name my account id is                                   User Id: fb100002301400791

so i want to change my account name and reopen my account.

The 3 names i want to replace my account are,

1.Death Book.

2. Mercenary.

3.Hunter.

Irfan

Irfan
  • 2 posts

I am having an account of Dead zone but it is suspended because i am having an aggressive name my account id is                                   User Id: fb100002301400791

so i want to change my account name and reopen my account.

The 3 names i want to replace my account are,

1.Death Book.

2. Mercenary.

3.Hunter.

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Respond to the email address supplied.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account suspended, account, flagged, hacking, suspected