Photo

See Full Upgrade Chart Of Items

Upgrading Crafting Fuel

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Babap

Babap
  • 93 posts

Currently, we can only see what and item is one lvl up in the upgrade screen.

For example, if I wanna upgrade my lvl 20 vest, I can only see what the vest is like lvl 21 and the fuel needed to upgrade it to lvl 21.

But what I want to have is the entire flowchart of what the vest will be like all the way up to its max. lvl (which will tell me what's the max lvl by the way).

So that

1. I can see what's the max lvl

2. I can see all the increase in stats on the progress of upgrade (of an item) towards its max. lvl

3. I can see all the fuel needed to upgrade the item

It just makes it easier for us. At least, we don't need to estimate everything. What do you think?

Filthy_McBrains

Filthy_McBrains
  • 298 posts

I think you're hoping for too much from a flash game that already goes above and beyond. If there's some way for them to do that, then I think it's a solid idea, but since some weapons can be found with 10+ upgrades possible (lv. 12 unique tac vests can technically be upgraded to lv. 27, I believe) the chart would quickly become terribly unwieldy or illegibly small unless you full screen or have a size-able computer moniter. So, though I like the idea, I don't think its feasible. Sorry.

Gray

Gray
  • 331 posts

I don't think this would be too bad of an idea, but someone would have to take the time and dedication to make this chat, and while we're at this we might as well add in what modifiers affect on the %'s of whichever certain item as well as the HIDDEN modifers on the uniques, maybe even discuss the %'s of them and the RNG %.

Edited by Gray, 30 April 2013 - 06:06 AM.

Herpderphurrdurr

Herpderphurrdurr
  • 460 posts

Hell I bet someone in the community could do it if Con would just release the details.

CheshireGray

CheshireGray
  • 71 posts

Perhaps an easy way to address the clutter of information would be to have the weapons and gear be able to have their respective levels scrolled through, and upgraded to X level (not downgraded though) for the appropriate cost, with the appropriate upgrades. 

Aime

Aime
  • 47 posts

I Agree, this fact totaly make me stay away from upgrading.. so a more clear planing tool would make wonders to burn off our fuel and buy more from Con :))

Gray

Gray
  • 331 posts

Hell I bet someone in the community could do it if Con would just release the details.

I'd be crazy enough.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Upgrading, Crafting, Fuel