Photo

Show Con Your Quality Items!

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

Hey everyone, 

I'm working on something. Can't say what it is quite yet. 

Please post screens of your best of the following items, I want to see their unequipped stats only.

- Bandolier

- Long Rifles of any kind

- Melee weapons above Level 40

- Glasses

Thanks for your help!

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Unique Glasses? Sorry to dissapoint you Con, but no glasses above blue exist, (Like certain other items i already mentioned, mainly shotguns)

And since i am a purple collector i don't have any LRs to show you.

Edited by Jeroomu Warkuru, 06 May 2014 - 12:01 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

Unique Glasses? Sorry to dissapoint you Con, but no glasses above blue exist, (Like certain other items i already mentioned, mainly shotguns)

And since i am a purple collector i don't have any LRs to show you.

Yep, of course. Blue glasses are good!

Kornopolis

Kornopolis
  • 27 posts

If you are threatening to nerf , i will not help this cause D:

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Yep, of course. Blue glasses are good!

Glasses.png

Here you go. Those glasses seem to have the highest possible crafting bonus (There is no bonus for range)

Also, is there any chance we're going to see these?

HERC_ideas.png

Or any of this post i made (i wonder if you've read it):

http://forum.conarti...-latest-update/

Edited by Jeroomu Warkuru, 06 May 2014 - 12:12 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

If you are threatening to nerf , i will not help this cause D:

No existing item stats are being changed. I just need data for something else.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,177 posts

Here you go...

Spoiler

Edit:  Con you changed it from "any unique" to "best quality".   Certainly wouldn't call some of those uniques the "best quality".   Are you looking for what we consider the best traits?

Edited by Zingman, 06 May 2014 - 01:13 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

Edit:  Con you changed it from "any unique" to "best quality".   Certainly wouldn't call some of those uniques the "best quality".   Are you looking for what we consider the best traits?

Was trying to open it up a bit to include blues, purples and rares. Looking for what you guys consider the best traits though, yeah. Best is always subjective :)

dumbjock123

dumbjock123
  • 929 posts

My babies, both have everything you want in a LR: range, aps, and damage:

Spoiler

Favorite purple...4 range melee? yes please.

Spoiler

Favorite blue.  There's really no serious competition amongst the blues.  If all the blues fought to death, this is the only one that would be left standing. There can be only 1.  The highlander of blue:

Spoiler

Edit: re-uploaded unquipped weapon pics after reading instruction

Edited by dumbjock123, 06 May 2014 - 01:45 AM.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

RAIFUS.png

These 3 Rifles are the one i am primarily using.

For stats I prefer Sniper Rifles (Slow firing, high damage, longer range) over Battle Rifles (Higher Capacity, faster firing, lower damage)

I also prefer form over function, hence why i am using scoped rifles, i would like to see the scopes giving a range increase, or minimum effective reduction of some sort to make the scope prefix more sought after.

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

Con, i know you already said this is not about nerfing but your gonna have a hard time convincing ppl of that. you done picked the most precious things that players possess.... things that raiders have.... they will be wary of you nerfing them and of others seeing them. if you don't at least give people general heading of this project your not gonna see the really good stuff.

NightEagle

NightEagle
  • 298 posts

My best stuff:

1) Melee lvl 40+

- Blue Crafted sword (unupgraded: lvl 40-45 have same dps): nearly perfect craft

- Lucifer's Trident (upgraded): 0 noise, no movement penalty and 4 range = awesome combo

Spoiler

2) Long rifles

- Unique M417, PSG and SVD

- Perfect crafted vintage M24

Spoiler

3) Bandolier

I don't have a high % bandolier, others can show one, but I do have a very nice carrier harness, which apart from the +2 carry limit is the same as a bandolier.

Spoiler

Edited by NightEagle, 06 May 2014 - 01:49 AM.

Recon326

Recon326
  • 10 posts

Some of the things I consider(ed) good

Spoiler

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

Con, i know you already said this is not about nerfing but your gonna have a hard time convincing ppl of that. you done picked the most precious things that players possess.... things that raiders have.... they will be wary of you nerfing them and of others seeing them. if you don't at least give people general heading of this project your not gonna see the really good stuff.

Can you go back to complaining about hearts or something?

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

These are great so far, thanks guys. 

I'll explain more later. The data is for a new feature.

dumbjock123

dumbjock123
  • 929 posts

These are great so far, thanks guys. 

I'll explain more later. The data is for a new feature.

You're creating a 40 range sniper with 4 range bayonet that reloads almost instantly!? I knew it!

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

-_- .....seriously? I wasn't even being snarky... I was just pointing out the fact the ppl were going to be wary without knowing for sure there wasn't gonna be nerfs..... if you want LRs and bandos.... I can show you many specimens of both..... if someone can tell me how to post things....I have no clue....

seriously tho man....

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 261 posts

Here's mine.

m417_zps122cdbd1.png m243_zps4d29ec1a.png m241_zps9bb2a108.png m107_zps8dceabe0.png

I guess i could show more-or even all...i just dont want to spam or anything.

These are my best for now.

Edited by Cybertraxx, 06 May 2014 - 02:40 AM.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

I got a feeling there's going to be a tweak in quality looting chances. Or maybe a stat refining feature. Hmm...

I'll put on mine later.

Edited by PeterTehDumb, 06 May 2014 - 02:47 AM.

Qzzn

Qzzn
  • 107 posts

I got a feeling there's going to be a tweak in quality looting chances. Or maybe a stat refining feature. Hmm...

I'll put on mine later.

"The data is for a new feature." -Con