Photo

Show Con Your Quality Items!

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

dumbjock123

dumbjock123
  • 929 posts

-_- .....seriously? I wasn't even being snarky... I was just pointing out the fact the ppl were going to be wary without knowing for sure there wasn't gonna be nerfs..... if you want LRs and bandos.... I can show you many specimens of both..... if someone can tell me how to post things....I have no clue....

seriously tho man....

You people are so cynical.  "Show me your favorite things"...so i can take them away from you.  muahahaha! 

Maybe Con wants to kick some puppies or punch some babies babies too.

gkup

gkup
  • 132 posts

Here ya go, Con. Hope these help you out for whatever nefarious (or harmless) plans you have in mind. ;)

Bandoliers

Spoiler

Long Rifles

Spoiler

Melee

Spoiler

NightEagle

NightEagle
  • 298 posts

if someone can tell me how to post things....I have no clue....

Upload your picture(s) on a site like http://tinypic.com/ or http://postimage.org/

Put the link you get from there between (img) (/img) but with [ ].

You can find more BB codes in Zingman's post http://forum.conarti...seful-bb-codes/

Edit: 

Mind editing your post, nighteagle and telling me how to fit all the pictures together like everyone else has done? I could put them all in separate links, but it might take up some space. I am not great at using paint by any means to crop out things etc. I always end up deleting the original pic I put in there when I try to add another. Guess this will be my reserved place for the images of my weps 

You can post your images next to each other like this: (img)<link1>(/img) (img)<link2)(/img) that's what I did for my melee weapons

But like Jeroomu already said paint is way easier. I used it for my long rifles. You can also use the spoiler bb code to keep your post easier to read: (spoiler) (/spoiler)

Edited by NightEagle, 06 May 2014 - 11:25 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

-_- .....seriously? I wasn't even being snarky... I was just pointing out the fact the ppl were going to be wary without knowing for sure there wasn't gonna be nerfs..... if you want LRs and bandos.... I can show you many specimens of both..... if someone can tell me how to post things....I have no clue....

seriously tho man....

I said there wasn't going to be any changes to existing items. You questioned that within a few posts. Felt a lot like snark / disbelief. 

You'll have to post to a site like imgur and then link them there, would like to see your items.

GameRaider

GameRaider
  • 60 posts

Mind editing your post, nighteagle and telling me how to fit all the pictures together like everyone else has done? I could put them all in separate links, but it might take up some space. I am not great at using paint by any means to crop out things etc. I always end up deleting the original pic I put in there when I try to add another. Guess this will be my reserved place for the images of my weps 

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Mind editing your post, nighteagle and telling me how to fit all the pictures together like everyone else has done?

Paint can do wonderfull things, like putting multiple screenshot parts in one image.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

"The data is for a new feature." -Con

Can't someone make their guesses?

There's no need to remind me, I know how to read.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,134 posts

Ok taking what I consider the "best"

Bandolier -- Unique bandoliers over 75%, preferably over 80% are the "best"  (those rare +90% bandoliers I'd consider "perfect".  Best I have is "Grim Famine" in my first post here.

Longrifles -- Range is king with longrifles, a longrifle without range is nearly worthless.  APS is second, Reload speed third with Capacity and Damage tied for fourth.  The "perfect" longrifle would have bonuses to range, APS, Reload Speed and then Capacity or Damage.  I hate seeing suppressed (i.e. noise reduction) or hit chance bonus on longrifles, as they're nearly worthless -- and they usually come instead of a different bonus I'd rather have.  Best I have is "Defiant Grit" or "Lone Moxy" in my previous post.

Level 40+ Melee -- Don't have a lot of data on melee above Level 40 (not had a lot of luck, nor crafted anything that level), but with melee the only things that really matter are APS and Knockback.   A player that does mostly autos will find APS more important while a player that does mostly played missions will prefer knockback.  Best I have is:

Spoiler

Glasses -- Really unless you're raiding (and taking a lot of injuries - which would affect your hit chance), the color of the glasses doesn't matter, the only thing you're looking for is the range bonus.   Glasses are usually equipped with longrifles, which have a high hit chance to begin with, and if equipped on a Recon, the hit chance is already at 99% -- before the hit chance from glasses is applied.   I could post a picture of plain grey "quality glasses" here as my best, but that would be kinda silly.

Njaelic

Njaelic
  • 185 posts

Like stated above on glasses only range matters ^^

Spoiler

Edited by Njaelic, 06 May 2014 - 10:07 AM.

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

Favorite features? The magical 3/3: Range, APS, DMG. This counts only for longrifles. Guns for auto missions are more useful with capacity, damage, aps, reload speed.

I'll post some guns later.

2arl0p.jpg

Edited by DJfriede, 06 May 2014 - 10:31 AM.

Calultra

Calultra
  • 82 posts
some of my stoof 

Edited by Calultra, 06 May 2014 - 05:14 PM.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

Note : Over-sized images!

Spoiler

Edited by PeterTehDumb, 06 May 2014 - 05:30 PM.

DeanShephard

DeanShephard
  • 19 posts

Best_Stuff.png

Edited by DeanShephard, 06 May 2014 - 10:09 PM.

balada

balada
  • 241 posts

I'm a little insecure about it just because it's an unknown change, but i will contribute and be positive.

My two best Lr's, not exceptional quality like many out there, but very good.

Spoiler

edit:

NightEagle,

already told you, but again, you should definetely upgrade that blue sword! :D

Edited by balada, 06 May 2014 - 11:07 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

I'm a little insecure about it just because it's an unknown change

Don't fret. The goal of the new feature is to give lesser quality rares and uniques a good use.

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

well... in that case, im all for showing you my armory..... I just gotta get an account made at one of them websites....

Raon

Raon
  • 39 posts

My best LRs (note that i am only adding the ones with range boost)

8C7jy.png

I have a lot of Rare LRs with no range and crap stats, and that's a pitty. I'm glad to hear that you are planning to make something on that manner! :)

dumbjock123

dumbjock123
  • 929 posts

Don't fret. The goal of the new feature is to give lesser quality rares and uniques a good use.

Well in that case. Useful rares are what I like to call 'blunies'.  They're better than blue, but not quite uni.  Here are examples of bluni LR's

mvt4bn.jpg

NightEagle

NightEagle
  • 298 posts

I just gotta get an account made at one of them websites....

That's not necessary. If you upload an image, the site generates a link. As simple as that, no need to create accounts.

Horaz1

Horaz1
  • 15 posts

some niceys

bando

k2mefm.jpg

m107s

2znxppw.jpg

ohmwq0.jpg

m417s

14sjk8i.jpg

154amiq.jpg