Game Freezes And Lost All Scavenged Loot

Bug freeze loot mission manual

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Cool Breeze

Cool Breeze
  • 8 posts

Hi guys,

I was scavenging in Alton, and I got a unique! It was called "His Lord", and I believe it was a M107. However, the game immediately froze after i was trying to drag my screen to the exit to get out of the area. When it finally came back, the game announced that all the time ran out, and all of my survivors "died/got injured". This means that none of my loot (ESPECIALLY THE UNIQUE!) was scavenged! Can somebody (an Admin) help me out? I understand this isn't anyone's fault (well, it is my computer's fault), but I'm just trying to see if something can be done about this, since I know I got a unique, I have its name, and I know the time it was scavanged (11:30ish PM PST)

10307224_732464953481158_394247762571844

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

I'd say don't get your hopes too high. :/ It really sucks, but I haven't heard of anyone getting his uni "back" after a crash/disconnect.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 816 posts

Ouch dude but yeah as friede said don't get your hopes up.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

You won't be able to get the item "back" I'm afraid to say;

5. Game Crash Lost Items

Problem: The game/browser/OS/computer crashed and I lost a super-awesome-kickass rare item! Can I get it back!?

Solution: That is most unfortunate! Unfortunately, we do not keep logs of item-drops-to-players, as this data would become extremely large and extremely expensive to store. We cannot give you back your amazing rare item. In the case of a large-scale or rare severe server failure or data loss, we may apply appropriate measures to compensate players if we deem this to be an appropriate course of action.

Novahaze

Novahaze
  • 16 posts

lol scub :)

Cool Breeze

Cool Breeze
  • 8 posts

Aw man, oh well I tried. Thanks for the information LLiquid! Guess I'll have to wait for another day to get a unique item again =/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, freeze, loot, mission, manual