Photo

Warfare 1951

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

tangytoby

tangytoby
  • 668 posts

POPULAR

<p>I don't know about you but I think there should be a warfare game that set in the korean war and you can be US or China. With US you get better artillery support and air and tanks, but if you play china, you can swarm your opponents. The US would have cheaper tanks and artillery and aircraft and have longer ranged rifles but the chinese would have double the units per team and cheaper infantry.</p>

Edited by tangytoby, 08 May 2013 - 10:59 PM.

Grind Monkey

Grind Monkey
  • 302 posts

I'll plus one this.

Gray

Gray
  • 331 posts

I don't know about you but I think there should be a warfare game that set in the korean war and you can be US or China. With US you get better artillery support and air and tanks, but if you play china, you can swarm your opponents.

Zerg rush..... Sounds fun. Count me in!

tangytoby

tangytoby
  • 668 posts

Just hoping people notice.

tangytoby

tangytoby
  • 668 posts

Quite lonely here.

Grind Monkey

Grind Monkey
  • 302 posts

I'm sure it's been noted by the powers that be. However I'd guess they are swamped with the zombie game so I wouldn't look forward to warfare 1951 for a long time.

Also although I plused 1 it, I wonder how they would make it different enough from 1917 to warrent doing. Especially for the period when things settled down.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,631 posts

Yeah i miss the warfare games, all we do is talk about Deadzone, variety is the spice of life

Grind Monkey

Grind Monkey
  • 302 posts

I was not much a fan of the 1944. If anything if there was movement on this topic I'd love to see 1917 fleshed out a bit more. Longer caimpaign and the like. It was a bit disapointing that I could never get all the improvements

BRUCE_WOLF_DERON

BRUCE_WOLF_DERON
  • 47 posts

Not gonna happen I think, if so, I'm looking forward for Vietnam War.

Cold_Hand

Cold_Hand
  • 235 posts

hm....  1951 maybe modern ones could be better and also sea and air battle should available

Sylash Razoren Windrir

Sylash Razoren Windrir
  • 100 posts

This sounds like a wonderful Idea... Afghanistan Wars would be cool too.. But then again all we did was sit at a distance call .50 on them.. :/

David367th

David367th
  • 18 posts

If anyone remembers to the old forums Con had stated the next Warfare wouldn't involve firearms.

Grind Monkey

Grind Monkey
  • 302 posts

If anyone remembers to the old forums Con had stated the next Warfare wouldn't involve firearms.

I think I just jizzed in my pants.

1 as this implies another warfare sometimes in the future

2 that is will be an old school warfare style. Romans? Middle Ages?

tangytoby

tangytoby
  • 668 posts

What?! Well guns are getting old but I was hoping for civil war or English civil war with bayonet charge.

David367th

David367th
  • 18 posts

I think he was planning to make something like 1066

http://armorgames.com/play/4594/1066

But since we kinda got carried away on the old forums, Con deleted everything.

And this was a LONG time ago, like 3-5 years.

Yet, if I remember it might have been in the old FAQ for everything...

Edited by David367th, 10 June 2013 - 10:55 AM.

Survivalist Bryant

Survivalist Bryant
  • 26 posts

+1, though DZ is such an awesome game I'd rather have them focus on that. There's just a handful of developers.

Grind Monkey

Grind Monkey
  • 302 posts

The solution is Moar developers. Bring on the nerds!

I'd love to see a rome based game.

Although not in the format of 1917/44 I'd dig my own mother from the grave, turn her into a zombie and kill her zombie if they would make a rome based game combining the tactical with the strategic. Take over the world or at least the old world in a well developed strategic system. [That would be the key, well developed.] At least somewhat realistic also would be grand.

tangytoby

tangytoby
  • 668 posts

The solution is Moar developers. Bring on the nerds!

I'd love to see a rome based game.

Although not in the format of 1917/44 I'd dig my own mother from the grave, turn her into a zombie and kill her zombie if they would make a rome based game combining the tactical with the strategic. Take over the world or at least the old world in a well developed strategic system. [That would be the key, well developed.] At least somewhat realistic also would be grand.

Well that will take a crap ton of time, but i'd love to see the results. I hear the dead zone is coming out of beta next year.

tangytoby

tangytoby
  • 668 posts

I wonder if con has any official future projects after deadzones out of beta.

Edited by tangytoby, 30 November 2013 - 08:53 PM.

Chris200343

Chris200343
  • 12 posts

I wonder if con has any official future projects after deadzones out of beta.

Chances are that Con is going to make another Last Stand, Hopefully after BEta he can start working on more Warfare