Photo

Invalid Placement Of All Buildings ?

invalid placement invalid placement buildings building placement invalid building placement invalid positions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

craevmusic

craevmusic
  • 5 posts

HI. I just started playing The Last Stand: Dead Zone a few days ago. It's been really fun, but just now I am having a problem with the game.  I was moving some of the barricades around, when all of a sudden, an error message popped up, saying there is "invalid placement" of some buildings, and that they are highlighted (the blue highlight that shows up around objects when you move them).  

However, ALL OF MY BUILDINGS HAVE BEEN HIGHLIGHTED.  

The message also says and my interface will be locked until I correct the positioning of these buildings, and that they will be erased during PvP (?) if they are left in invalid positions. I can't find the problem, since all of my buildings have been highlighted.  

It's very bizarre.  I think it's a bug in the game.  Any one else have this problem? I'm worried all my buildings will be erased!!!!

Please help if you know how to fix this.  I tried reloading the game several times, but the message keeps coming back on start-up, and all my buildings are highlighted. this sucks!

Thanks

Rain08

Rain08
  • 1,370 posts

It's not a bug, it's a feature. What it does is to prevent players from using buildings to block the attacker's path. The invalid building is the one that has the red squares on it.

craevmusic

craevmusic
  • 5 posts

Thank you! I found the one highlighted in red! I placed something too close to the boundaries.  Well it was confusing, because ALL of my buildings were highlighted in blue. I didn't zoom out, because it appeared that there was an error occurring in the game.  Back to obsessing over this game!

Edited by craevmusic, 22 May 2014 - 10:49 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: invalid, placement, invalid placement, buildings, building placement, invalid building placement, invalid positions