Photo

Welcome Back.... Andddd I'm Gone.

raffle giveaway retire imdone

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

BrianBore

BrianBore
  • 565 posts

Derp. I forgot to mention a few extra stuff. Re-edited rules. 

I'm on Armor games and you just need to guess a letter of my name. NOT SAYING THAT MY NAME IS Yolosweggins (Just an example)

Added deadline and clarifications.

Ah I see.

What if we think we know the name, or one of the words if there were two words? Do we try for that, or just keep it to letters?

Edited by BrianBore, 24 May 2014 - 05:41 PM.

BrianBore

BrianBore
  • 565 posts

Nevermind, I figured it out. I know your IGN and a few other things.

BUT I'm not sure if you want me to post it or if you accept the full name as an answer, plus I don't want to ruin the game if you would like the hangman to continue.

So I'll post an encrypted version of my answer, and if you are okay with it being revealed I'll post the pass-phrase to decrypt it at your request.

Encrypted Answer:

<Encrypted>

qI9wCty5v6VeWWIGfB336X/uc6JallVxKuheoRaGKITGZJfB3pmqI43bfzmLi8NIbAo9ZpswGkvOkxFE

cNxiLN2HZZBJchqLChXqkQRguVRgND/iZWOB4oE9uwaaT9GCsYMNdkJeFuwdWgX5sl4ijcsjn+yO0QVV

0hlH8u/ajhUsxIpLNEK1wOW08hK9F48+5rjyvUnk0tQi/pgWesGaFSAr9UCEwv0dGb40rOE5oGduTxEE

GASeUfUP9HlEG3TG8dF6Jsg7TTAJzlYFNLxD080Kf8pAIYNvVEhtSWqfrxNufX5B06InIwouhnRYIlq7

R/BBT59TyEXirUahJHFy81Kxb4sOHkqeoE1mXXNgKwg=

</Encrypted>

INoEmo

INoEmo
  • 393 posts

nevermind

Edited by INoEmo, 28 May 2014 - 08:01 AM.

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

you got my name slightly messed up man... I don't want you to have trouble finding me.... the name is

Lebowski

you have it spelled with a "y" not an "I"

oh... btw... thanks in advance

INoEmo

INoEmo
  • 393 posts

Wait a sec, why did you add Recon guy?  He has less then 500 posts...

Edit:  Anyone who was posting the yolosweggins (or whatever it was) name shouldn't count on there either as they didn't really mean that letter.  They were following the wrong instructions.

Edited by INoEmo, 26 May 2014 - 07:26 AM.

HazardEden

HazardEden
  • 62 posts

Wait a sec, why did you add Recon guy?  He has less then 500 posts...

Edit:  Anyone who was posting the yolosweggins (or whatever it was) name shouldn't count on there either as they didn't really mean that letter.  They were following the wrong instructions.

It's his game, let him decide who counts. There evidently aren't enough people with >500 posts to complete his name anyway.

Ill add mine too.

HazardEden

M

INoEmo

INoEmo
  • 393 posts

I don't think he is doing this anymore, maybe he decided this game was alright after all.  If he is still doing it I believe he needs to stick to the >500 posts or lower it, not allow a select few.  Also as I stated, anyone saying letters to the yolosweggins chain thing should not count as they were not really guessing.  

If he does lower the post count

R and Y-my in game name is INoEmo

Recon_guy

Recon_guy
  • 386 posts
Are we still doing this?

HazardEden

HazardEden
  • 62 posts

I don't think he is doing this anymore, maybe he decided this game was alright after all.  If he is still doing it I believe he needs to stick to the >500 posts or lower it, not allow a select few.  Also as I stated, anyone saying letters to the yolosweggins chain thing should not count as they were not really guessing.  

If he does lower the post count

R and Y-my in game name is INoEmo

We can all see it starts with G.R.A.Y... lol. So you're not "guessing" anyway. But yea don't think hes doing this any more.

BrianBore

BrianBore
  • 565 posts

Ah well, I figured out his IGN and some other stuff for nothing I guess. :(
If he doesn't reply within the next few days I'll post the pass-phrase for decrypting my answer. :P

Edit: Well, maybe longer than a few days, don't want to ruin his game if he is planning on returning to this thread. If he doesn't play anymore then it makes sense that this forum won't exactly be his first priority.

Edited by BrianBore, 29 May 2014 - 08:49 PM.

HazardEden

HazardEden
  • 62 posts

Ah well, I figured out his IGN and some other stuff for nothing I guess. :(
If he doesn't reply within the next few days I'll post the pass-phrase for decrypting my answer. :P

Edit: Well, maybe longer than a few days, don't want to ruin his game if he is planning on returning to this thread. If he doesn't play anymore then it makes sense that this forum won't exactly be his first priority.

Lol thanks that will end the irritation I get from possibly never knowing what his name was. It doesn't and wont matter to me in the least but for some reason I still want to know now. :D

jarret999

jarret999
  • 78 posts

ok well now really confused i give up good luck in life man 

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,649 posts

Ok here is a little contest, whoever can decrypt BrianBore's little code he wrote you'll get my uni MP7 Last Ally.

BrianBore

BrianBore
  • 565 posts

Lol thanks that will end the irritation I get from possibly never knowing what his name was. It doesn't and wont matter to me in the least but for some reason I still want to know now. :D

Okay, well I think it has been long enough; maybe he forgot to check back or who knows.....

Anyway, to end that minor irritation here is how to decrypt my answer:
1) Copy my encrypted answer from the 'code block' in the post I made on the 24th May.
2) Go to the infoencrypt.com website.
3) Paste the encrypted text into the large text box on that website.

4) Enter the password (see below) into the password section, and click the 'Decrypt' button.

5) Simples. :)

Password: x0unGWx1dmuTCVx2crDZ1

Ok here is a little contest, whoever can decrypt BrianBore's little code he wrote you'll get my uni MP7 Last Ally.

Does 'whoever' include myself. :D

HazardEden

HazardEden
  • 62 posts

Hahaha "The Candy Van"... Maybe he's in jail and that's why he has never come back.

Idiotlee

Idiotlee
  • 95 posts

is this still a thing or what?

also Hatchford are you Lebowski and using his account name or the other way around?

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,649 posts

Does 'whoever' include myself. :D

No, because you were the one someone ELSE had to solve, also thanks for the link 

BrianBore

BrianBore
  • 565 posts

I like to buy a vowel please.

an i

There's no point any longer, the full answer was already posted (^), plus it doesn't look like gray is coming back anyway.

No, because you were the one someone ELSE had to solve, also thanks for the link 

Aww, okay then; and np.

INoEmo

INoEmo
  • 393 posts

Brian, how'd you know so much about this guy?  Just curious.

jarret999

jarret999
  • 78 posts

ok well with all these people ima just name the alphabet so A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z, lol so confused so theres the alphabet 

though i wont win cause thats not the rules even though i kinda dont get them ingame name is boss_cow.. 

Edited by jarret999, 10 June 2014 - 01:34 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raffle, giveaway, retire, imdone