Photo

New Locations Petrol Stations, Departments, Military Posts, Herc Facilities And More!

locations HERC Level 50 content

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

heliports , gas stations, repair garages, deparments, small and medium military checkpoints and finally small military positions herc laboratories.

- Heliports

not have to be too scattered to 3 maximum the city that would would recommend 1 for every section of the city and that this had been in posession of the military before being abandoned .

they could find a little more scantily fuel in other locations as also weapons and ammunition, gear and some food and water lightly as mre or continfloras .

Levels would recommend 20, 30 and 40 for location and would have a +3 as location .

Note: there would be perhaps 1 to 2 helicopters crashed dismantled or something like that .

- Gasoline stations

these WOULD scattered throughout the city as often as they would find is a gas station anywhere in the world without electricity this would have stopped working long ago and were subsequently abandoned.

frequently would find along the map to be a gas station gasoline is expected to find more frequent than elsewhere scrap sporadically gasoline would find food and water.

Levels would be at any level across the map . +1 As location .

Note: trucks and cars around it will  be frecuent and may enter into the gas station.

- Repair shops

would not be as frequent but not too rare 1 every 4 or 6 districts would make it fair for the map. when the panic began to spread these workshops were abandoned by their owners and now the survivors constantly plunder

they could find from recuros as metal, wood and fabric in moderate amounts , small servings of food and water , gear and weapons that have to do with mechanics or related .

ex : wrenches, heavy pipes and other melee weapons that can be added in the future.

Level : 6 to 42 and would have more + 2 as location .

Note: there would be cars and more cars and would enter into the workshop.

- Departments

would be common in the city as in a big city , and as shown in TLS : UC 's many departments. be composed of a number of departments and only linked by corridors would access the first 2 floors and within departments .

is practically the same as in a residence just adding what can be found at the reception as variety looting.

Level: 5 to 50 and would increase only +1 as location .

Note : Common survivors dead bodies in the hallways and rooms and facilities Snack and soda machines in reception.
recommended that soda water as objects are entered.

-Military posts ( small and medium )

is found sporadically most common small to medium located in strategic streets. small is found more in strategic city streets and the middle will look in corners of the city.

as expected they may locate an military equipment such as weapons, ammunition and gear components autos who will be stuck outside the perimeter and miscellaneous military equipment of all kinds.

Level 20-50 will increase its +1 and +2 for small to medium .

Note: this thought to be the small variations of the military base located just in the heat of the infection and adapted to the streets.

-HERC posts and laboratory .

the enigmatic HERC all want to get the DZ gear , weapons and related things HERC but where to find them ? the answer here HERC laboratories protected by a small military perimeter !

here will be found first of all arms, ammunition and gear rations of food and water and most importantly HERC equipment and weapons but rarely to prevent too many people get too powerful elements .

Level: 25 to 50 +3 as location .

Note : will be surrounded and protected by towers abandon, concrete and barbed wire small barricades fences of wire and some concrete walls.

3 resource factories metal, cloth and wood would also be good ideas
even factory ammo.

is all of me and I hope that these locations are in DZ in the future.

Edited by chuy_charly, 30 May 2014 - 04:18 PM.

INoEmo

INoEmo
  • 393 posts

OK, anything for more fuel or premium items is a big NO!  Just leave it be.  And by departments would you mean apartments?

Other than that, more maps are cool.

AnticosmicOverlord

AnticosmicOverlord
  • 40 posts

large gunstores large securitys or maybe a second floor for some indoors places 

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

OK, anything for more fuel or premium items is a big NO!  Just leave it be.  And by departments would you mean apartments?

Other than that, more maps are cool.

well not necessarily have to increase the frequency of fuel find hehe was just an idea.

and as for weapons and gear HERC as often as you'd find is a rare or unique object to balance.

and sorry if you read or hear the odd English is not my primary language.

kelvinjames

kelvinjames
  • 54 posts

+1 to all maps except the Gasoline Station.. Getting fuel is more than enough and as well with fuel generator you can get at most 100 fuel a day..

Dj_777

Dj_777
  • 111 posts

Also, bear in mind that HERC bombed the city twice.  And the first run might have completely missed gas stations, but not likely; and then there's the fact that the first runs would have displaced many civilians.  Displaced civilians would have formed camps, in open areas.  Gas stations have a decent amount of open space.  The second runs focused on the civilans almost exclusively; resulting in the areas that civilians were camping in being hit.  And a hit gas station would need just a small spark to trigger a fuel-air explosion capable of destroying the better part of a city block.

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

Also, bear in mind that HERC bombed the city twice.  And the first run might have completely missed gas stations, but not likely; and then there's the fact that the first runs would have displaced many civilians.  Displaced civilians would have formed camps, in open areas.  Gas stations have a decent amount of open space.  The second runs focused on the civilans almost exclusively; resulting in the areas that civilians were camping in being hit.  And a hit gas station would need just a small spark to trigger a fuel-air explosion capable of destroying the better part of a city block.

you're probably right, mostly in gas stations may be destroyed in the bombings but may spend a few succeed in all that and remain standing.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

All of these ideas have been suggested before.   More map types = good thing.

About the Gas station though, as I myself suggested, fuel should NOT be more common than other locations.

Edited by Zingman, 27 May 2014 - 05:29 AM.

INoEmo

INoEmo
  • 393 posts

There is a reason premium items can only be brought....

and as for weapons and gear HERC as often as you'd find is a rare or unique object to balance.

Just leave that as it is OK.

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

INoEmo, on 27 May 2014 - 03:53, said:

There is a reason premium items can only be brought....

Just leave that as it is OK.

ok

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

All of these ideas have been suggested before.   More map types = good thing.

About the Gas station though, as I myself suggested, fuel should NOT be more common than other locations.

sorry i have't see that hehe :o

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

sorry i have't see that hehe :o

Not a problem.  I'm not the first, nor will you be the last to suggest new mission types.   As I said, new mission types = good thing.

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

Not a problem.  I'm not the first, nor will you be the last to suggest new mission types.   As I said, new mission types = good thing.

tha's true i hope they add new misiĆ³n types son :D

HazardEden

HazardEden
  • 62 posts

Chuy_charly on my compound list ;).

I like your ideas i always wondered why there was no gas stations? So many cars no gas stations?

I think they should add them and put a empty container on one fuel pump and if you were going to loot fuel, as predetermined on the loot table or what ever, then it should appear in that container!

But 99% of the time its empty ofc. Just think it would be cool to have that container and hold thumbs every time you loot it. :)

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

Chuy_charly on my compound list ;).

I like your ideas i always wondered why there was no gas stations? So many cars no gas stations?

I think they should add them and put a empty container on one fuel pump and if you were going to loot fuel, as predetermined on the loot table or what ever, then it should appear in that container!

But 99% of the time its empty ofc. Just think it would be cool to have that container and hold thumbs every time you loot it. :)

hehe thanks a loot men

the fuel thing you're saing is intresting it should be like that.

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

Firefighter stations :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: locations, HERC, Level 50 content