Angels Of Apocalypse (a0a)

Angels Apocalypse A0A AoA alliances

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

DZplayer

DZplayer
  • 367 posts

AOA_zps5274c41b.jpg

Angels of Apocalypse (A0A) + Angels of Revelation (A0R)

"I steal and kill                                                        Or you know I'll come back around
Take everything against their will                           At this point in the game
I took everything you had                                       You see how I became
Just to make you mad                                            Your only option is to fight
But life must go on                                                 Or good luck catching the next flight
Even if the things I do is wrong,                             Destroy and smash
There's no stopping me                                         I will make you crash
Can't ever make me admit defeat                          I win my raids
Now get on your feet                                             And make you pay
Rebel against me                                                   I am the cause of death and destruction
Make me fall down                                                 You are the heart of construction"
                                                                                         -From our own: 'Monster of the A0A'

Society has fallen to the infection. The response to contain the outbreak has failed. The city is in ruins and over-run by the undead. But… pockets of individuals have managed to survive, apparently immune to the virus. Risen from the ashes and gathered together, they formed small groups and began to rebuild. Some have fallen to the attacks, others have not only survived, but have emerged as leaders.

Now known as Angels of the Apocalypse, they have found their place in rebuilding a new city.

A0A RANK STRUCTURE                                                             A0R RANKS (partial list)

Chaos Lord (A0A Founder and Leader):                       General: -sandman

-Bez

Archangels (A0A Second-in-command):                                        Commanders: - JBagz

-Doodl                                                                                                    - david_codero

-Jill_Storm                                                                                                                     - SpyderDiamond

-Minori

-RubySpyder                                                                      

-billgfjhghghghgh

-Queenie

--------

Welcome to our alliance page! Angels of Apocalypse is a raiding alliance. We created A0A with the vision of becoming a top raiding alliance and bringing together a fun group of people who love the game and have fun playing it. We have our main alliance, A0A, and a junior/sister alliance, A0R.

The wise shape their minds. This is apocalypse, survival is your responsibility.

--------

Recruiting for A0A/A0R- We want members who are active in the game daily, fun to be around, and are willing to be team players. Newer players will be able to join A0R to practice and level up, and may move to A0A when ready to raid with the best! If you think you have what it takes to join our alliance, leave us a message on the forum page or find one of our members in the chat room and they will point you in the right direction.

Regards!

Edited by DZplayer, 19 April 2015 - 02:28 PM.

DZplayer

DZplayer
  • 367 posts

About:

We are a raiding alliance that plays on the Armor Games/Facebook server. We recruit members who wish to take part in the Player vs. Player (PvP) aspect of the game. A0A typically participates in one war round, and rests the next, and we rotate back and forth. We do this because we like to raid, but also like to take a break from constant raiding. As a member of our team, you would be expected to follow our schedule and participate in the war during our war round, and also abstain from the war during our rest rounds.

-------

Rules- The following are firm rules in our alliance and failure to adhere to our rules is grounds for immediate termination of your membership in the alliance:

1. A0A and A0R compete fairly. We do not support any form of cheating or hacking.

2. A0A and A0R members conduct themselves with integrity and maintain an acceptable reputation for themselves and the alliance in public and trade chat rooms. Members will trade honestly, avoid begging and will not attempt to deceive or scam other players.

3. We are a group of friends and respectful language is expected. As a member of the alliance you are a part of that, and as such, we will not tolerate any form of abusive language, trolling, or offensive speech in the chat rooms.

4. A0A and A0R members will not attack each other.

5. We are a participation alliance. All members will contribute to the war effort. Earning war points, contributing to the war tasks, communicating, active almost daily, helping new members, maintaining your base setup and keeping it fully repaired and working together as part of our team are all forms of participation.

-------

Procedures:

1. Our alliances have an auto-boot policy for inactive players. We understand if you need to take time away from the game, or if you can’t log in for a time period. If you are kicked out under this procedure, we will still consider you a member of our alliance. We do not want your base to get continuously raided while you are away, so you will be booted after the number of days under this policy.

A0A- 4 days for members, 6 days for officers

A0R- 5 days

The number of days under this policy may be extended if we are not participating in the war during the round. Otherwise, we will hope to see you online again and will invite you back into the alliance whenever you become active again.

2. Have fun playing the game!

Edited by DZplayer, 29 November 2014 - 06:22 AM.

Sky_Fall

Sky_Fall
  • 1,222 posts

STOP RIGHT THERE DZPLAYER!

You made a certain error... It should be "even" not eve.

Can't eve make me admit defeat

This one too!

Or good luck cathcing the next flight

Edited by Sky_Fall, 28 May 2014 - 07:52 PM.

DZplayer

DZplayer
  • 367 posts

You made a certain error...

Fixed- Thanks

Edited by DZplayer, 28 May 2014 - 10:28 PM.

Sky_Fall

Sky_Fall
  • 1,222 posts

No problem. Editing is a pain in the ass. I occasionally re-read my speeches because

1. To see how awesome i am.

2. To edit it and see what's wrong so i can be more epic.

Edited by Sky_Fall, 28 May 2014 - 08:22 PM.

Myst

Myst
  • 82 posts

No problem. Editing is a pain in the ass. I occasionally re-read my speeches because

1. To see how awesome i am.

2. To edit it and see what's wrong so i can be more epic.

Lol I agree with the editing part, everyone I reread my work I want to throw my keyboard at a wall cause I can't type anything right.  And nice work on alliance page Boss. :)

Pandamorium

Pandamorium
  • 1 posts

I think Jeg is a Seraphin..

JeGaRo13

JeGaRo13
  • 55 posts

nice and i dont care what my rank is as long as i do my job :)

Edited by akin2plz, 30 May 2014 - 07:19 PM.

Zirconium

Zirconium
  • 17 posts

Nice!

JeGaRo13

JeGaRo13
  • 55 posts

Congrats for a Top 3 Finished :)

JeGaRo13

JeGaRo13
  • 55 posts

we did it lol

DZplayer

DZplayer
  • 367 posts

ermkay_zpsc3c404be.png

Congatulations A0A! Thank you all for your hard work this round.

Let's make this the first top 3 finish of many!

Ricky87i

Ricky87i
  • 6 posts

Hi I am an active player been playing it for about a week now and loving it. 

Name- Armourricky87i

Level-12 with DMV

Active 7 days a week playing from work and home

Looking to be an active raider and bounty hunter and want to join an alliance to learn from exprienced players. 

DZplayer

DZplayer
  • 367 posts

Hi I am an active player been playing it for about a week now and loving it. 

Name- Armourricky87i

Level-12 with DMV

Active 7 days a week playing from work and home

Looking to be an active raider and bounty hunter and want to join an alliance to learn from exprienced players. 

Hello!

A0A/A0R is on the AG/FB server, I noticed I didnt mention that before...

Make sure you are logged into the chat rooms while you are online and we will look for you.

Thanks

EDIT: Have been looking for you... Have you been online? Which server are you playing on?

Edited by DZplayer, 09 June 2014 - 03:57 AM.

fivefootfrankie

fivefootfrankie
  • 4 posts

Hi, I've been playing for about two weeks (technically. I started playing a couple months ago, but my computer broke.) I'm back now and looking for an alliance.

Name: FiveFootFrankie

Level: 10

Active 7 days a week (unless something comes up, then I'd be gone for one or two days at most) I'm home for summer break

DZplayer

DZplayer
  • 367 posts

Hi, I've been playing for about two weeks (technically. I started playing a couple months ago, but my computer broke.) I'm back now and looking for an alliance.

Name: FiveFootFrankie

Level: 10

Active 7 days a week (unless something comes up, then I'd be gone for one or two days at most) I'm home for summer break

Gotcha! Thanks

Charlie

Charlie
  • 207 posts

http://imgur.com/21c7bqd

Coincidence, i'm sure.

Myst

Myst
  • 82 posts

Coincidence, i'm sure.

I wouldn't say that it was a coincidence, cause it was sure a coincidence that somehow mysteriously appeared another AOA.

DZplayer

DZplayer
  • 367 posts

Coincidence, i'm sure.

HAHA! that's our wanna-be copycat alliance. They copied our name and tag. Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery! LOL

GO GET 'EM OMEGA!!!

Edited by DZplayer, 18 June 2014 - 03:47 PM.

Marie_Radke

Marie_Radke
  • 2 posts

Hey i got a little problem with my facebook pass and i cant log in till tomorow, anyway i cant raid in this round so i cant support anything! hope you guys are fine! Good luck! 

Edited by Marie_Radke, 17 August 2014 - 11:07 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Angels Apocalypse, A0A, AoA, alliances