Photo

Add A South African Flag To The Misc Section In Buildings.

Misc National Flags South Africa

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

HazardEden

HazardEden
  • 62 posts

After speaking with Con in public chat this evening, he admitted to all he is a huge fan of South Africa and Pokemon. ;D

My suggestion: please add an SA flag I would really like to place one to attract more Oz raiders.

Its only fair as you have a flag from every other continent except mine. :(

Thanks.

Eden.

Rising Phoenix

Rising Phoenix
  • 610 posts

As a South African, I completely agree with this,so yes, I am biased. But shouldn't this be saved until AFTER beta? Con still has to sort the game mechanics *looks at PVP system*. Bugs and mechanics first, then all the aesthetic things.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

What Con has said on the subject in the past.

Rising Phoenix

Rising Phoenix
  • 610 posts

Yeah, there was also a thread about flags in the past. Here's the link.

http://forum.conarti...-flag/?hl=flags

P.S: Please do not revive that thread, we have enough revived threads for the moment.

Edited by Rising Phoenix, 29 May 2014 - 05:23 AM.

HazardEden

HazardEden
  • 62 posts

P.S: Please do not revive that thread, we have enough revived threads for the moment.

Id rather not get involved there lol. 

Fair enough its a money/cost thing but I think I have a valid point in that there is a flag from every continent but not one African flag on there... That's a bit of a slap for anyone from Africa. And I know for a fact that SA has the biggest gaming community out of any African country by some distance.

As Rising Phoenix said do it after the bugs etc but please add it. I want to buy it boet! Please!?

Edited by HazardEden, 29 May 2014 - 07:59 PM.

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

luckilyxico flag is available :D

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

People think I have a solution for this problem.
a system of order or preorder so you can apply the desired flag and a while you will be given later.

Th3BlueAlpha

Th3BlueAlpha
  • 9 posts

Theres 196 countries in the world. But you are not posting to add flags to a strange and unknown country as Kazakhstan or something. But in this case i agree cause South Africa is a Big and well known country.

HazardEden

HazardEden
  • 62 posts

Theres 196 countries in the world. But you are not posting to add flags to a strange and unknown country as Kazakhstan or something. But in this case i agree cause South Africa is a Big and well known country.

Yea thanks for this. Also lets try to remember that as I pointed out there is currently a flag from every continent in the world except Africa. Let us have the honor to represent Africa please. :)

TheJollyKraut

TheJollyKraut
  • 64 posts

why not buy the supporters flag or the pirat flag? pirates are always nice... aaaaaar, matey!

Frozenstorm

Frozenstorm
  • 187 posts

So, if it's really matter of money/cost and effort to make them, then I'm even more surprised that there is Danish and Norwegian flags in there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Misc, National Flags, South Africa