Photo

Water Drop Rates Seem Lower Than Usual...

Water Resource Looting

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Ben_Hunter

Ben_Hunter
  • 74 posts

Well during this war round, my water drop rates have been very low compared to what they usually are. It would usually be a lot higher, but my drop rates have plummeted compared to food. I am getting about 7 days worth of food every 5 large supermarkets and about half of that would be water or less. I noticed a spike in the food drop rates at the start of the round, so I would like to know if its my bad luck less water has dropped, or if something has changed with drop rates at supermarkets? Thanks.

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

same here...

Telefonmast

Telefonmast
  • 1 posts

My last two missions:

73 food, 33 water

34 food, 6 water.

The new building models seem to drop far more food than water.

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

this war round i can not fill my water capacity

Agrippas

Agrippas
  • 181 posts

It's been like that for a while. You probably haven't noticed it if you've kept your water containers full at all times. At least I know it was like that before I went inactive, and that was a long time ago.

Anduvriel

Anduvriel
  • 285 posts

When something is the current res for war tasks its drop rate falls down. At least its how it looks for me.

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

I hope it is mere coincidence.
probably for the next round everything will be normal again.

Ben_Hunter

Ben_Hunter
  • 74 posts

Right, my alliance just barely made it with the water task, though the rest of the tasks were perfectly fine. We didn't have trouble with them. If there's a water task next round, my head will introduce itself to the desk if the drop rates aren't better...

chuy_charly

chuy_charly
  • 61 posts

haha do not worry.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Water, Resource, Looting