Photo

More Community!

alliances community support exchange stuff

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,133 posts

Just a note when your protection runs out from the 7 days, only someone 1 level higher can raid you. It isn't possible for a level 30 to attack you since they haven't even appeared in your neighborhood yet.
On the other hand, people of equal level and five levels lower can attack you. So this part doesn't make sense, at all.

A player can't raid you unprovoked if they're higher in level than you unless both you and they are in an alliance and there is an active war round going on.  In that case they can attack you if they're up to five levels higher than you.  One level, five levels doesn't matter, unless both of those conditions are met a player higher in level than you can not attack you unprovoked.

You can provoke an attack by getting a bounty (again 5 levels higher than you) and by attacking them first (unlimited in level, but limited to equal attacks only).

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts

A player can't raid you unprovoked if they're higher in level than you unless both you and they are in an alliance and there is an active war round going on. In that case they can attack you if they're up to five levels higher than you. One level, five levels doesn't matter, unless both of those conditions are met a player higher in level than you can not attack you unprovoked.

You can provoke an attack by getting a bounty (again 5 levels higher than you) and by attacking them first (unlimited in level, but limited to equal attacks only).

Thats what I meant to say to this

I think what I think and be my guest if you think I am ranting, cause I do not agree with your point of view or this game perspective, I see some things as in most games like this that will only benefit the stronger gamer and as usual doesn't protect the lower level player that starts playing it, Ok we have a 7 days protection system that in the beginning avoid us some problems but once its over either you have the ways to defend your compound or you will see a lot of higher level players raid you every day...and this is ranting ???

Bullfye

Bullfye
  • 8 posts

That is not the point I was defining here, I am not stating that the game is bad , and again, I do not claim I was raided yet, cause really all I do it upgrading my compound and resource production and missions to get stuff...But still I believe some stuff could be better or changed to fit more the level of the player....

But then again , all of this was cause someone claimed that what I was posting was a rant, and it is just my opinion on the game or parts of its mechanics....

I am playing the game, so usually for the ones that do not know me this means I like the game, and yes I bought a couple of offers of Fuel from the store, I guess in a ignorant move cause really I didn't know if it was a thing that you could find " That easy " around, still didn't found much but we shall see in the future with higher level if its really that easy !

Again its a opinion not anything else.

B

Buue

Buue
  • 657 posts
Okay, have fun :). Just remember the quote below, you will not get raided if you stay in the shadows, although lower levels can still raid you. Again 1-5 levels. Also, not joining an alliance is a good way to avoid being raided by higher levels.

A player can't raid you unprovoked if they're higher in level than you unless both you and they are in an alliance and there is an active war round going on. In that case they can attack you if they're up to five levels higher than you. One level, five levels doesn't matter, unless both of those conditions are met a player higher in level than you can not attack you unprovoked.

Edited by SpicyBlobs, 26 March 2015 - 04:16 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alliances, community, support, exchange stuff