Photo

Quality Of Active Gear?

Active Gear Grenades Quality Items

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

HERC Commando

HERC Commando
  • 221 posts

One day I was scrolling through my inventory list, and I realized that there is a filter for quality items in the 'Active Gear' tab. And it got me thinking "what if active gear had quality specifications like weapons and passive gear?" Now before someone harps me on a part of the idea, I would definitely would NOT want to see rare and unique grenades due to people who would hoard them and would never use (myself included.) So, what does the community think of this? It would sound interesting to me (but personal bias.)

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

There's already certain qualities.

Normal stuff, and Premium stuff (Bauble Bombs from Z-mas)

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

What Jerome says, Normal and Premium stuff only. Also, this has been discussed before.

Edited by PeterTehDumb, 12 June 2014 - 08:43 AM.

tangytoby

tangytoby
  • 668 posts

Instead of qualities, how about rare types of grenades like a potato masher grenade or a holy hand grenade?

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

a holy hand grenade?

Really now....Where is my copy of worms world party. Or were you refering to Antioch's Holy Hand Grenade?

tangytoby

tangytoby
  • 668 posts

Really now....Where is my copy of worms world party. Or were you refering to Antioch's Holy Hand Grenade?

The holy hand grenade of antioch, tis one of brother brother Maynard sacred relics.

Book of armaments:

..And Saint attila  raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the LORD did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths  and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cerals, and fruir bats and large chu. And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Edited by tangytoby, 13 June 2014 - 08:15 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Active Gear, Grenades, Quality Items