Can't Pass 'loading Your Game' Screen

loading game server account

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Numbnose

Numbnose
  • 2 posts

Hey,

I used to play this game long time ago and I like to activate it again. But it seems something wrong with my account.

I tried on several computer and it is always same when I try to start game it stuck at 'loading your game' screen. 

I am using chrome and don't think it related to computer specifications.

Can you please check on my account?

thanks..

User Id: fb746439676

Numbnose

Numbnose
  • 2 posts

problem solved thanks!

redq

redq
  • 2 posts

Hi everyone,i'm getting the same trouble,can't pass "loading your game" since i've been disconnected ealier,help needed please.

user id: armorRedq

redq

redq
  • 2 posts

thanks,it's ok ;)

TheBoop

TheBoop
  • 2 posts

Yeah, same thing except I'm new. I've refreshed multiple times and still nada. 

User Id:SoupPlant

Edited by TheBoop, 09 July 2014 - 02:29 PM.

TheBoop

TheBoop
  • 2 posts

Yeah, same thing except I'm new. I've refreshed multiple times and still nada. 

Redeye

Redeye
  • 1 posts

Im new aswell first hour of play was fine, then suddenly got an error message saying i got disconnected from the server. After emptying the cache i managed to get in but got stuck at a loading screen while trying to loot.Now i just cant get in at all..

kennix18

kennix18
  • 61 posts

sometimes there are anti- tracking devices attached to your computer, so sometimes it blocks something to load, therefore preventing you from playing the game

mrsumerian

mrsumerian
  • 1 posts
I am using Google chrome and the game gets stuck at 'loading your game' screen and then goes black and will not load.

I have checked version of flash and made sure it's enabled and cleared my browser's cache and also checked blocking cookies and download management software and game still will just start to load and goes to black and just hangs there.

User Id: fb100000762723180

mykel1591

mykel1591
  • 1 posts

im also haveing problems plz help

Recon_guy

Recon_guy
  • 386 posts
In some cases, a refresh might work. It's worked for me in the past so..

Manstan

Manstan
  • 526 posts

If a refresh doesn't work try clearing you browser cache. If that doesn't work try a different browser.

Personally you couldn't pay me to use google's personal information gather tool, er um Chrome.

fallin angel

fallin angel
  • 1 posts

im new at this game and i cant even start it ive refreshed it mutilple times and all i get is this

Not logged into Facebook

You need to be logged into Facebook to play The Last Stand: Dead Zone.
Please make sure you are logged into Facebook and try again

even thoe im logged into facebook all the time

Manstan

Manstan
  • 526 posts

You can also find it on yahoo games, and armorgames.

kingkunu

kingkunu
  • 2 posts

Hi,

I left the game Friday night which worked perfectly and I reconnected this morning. Charging stops at "loading your game" !! Do you have any solutions to the problem?

thank you

Creepersons

Creepersons
  • 4 posts

I have the same problem! It plays on my other facebook profile so I know there is something wrong with this one but this is the one I need to use to game on with all my progress.. I've done everything suggested and still nothing works it wont load all the way. Please help!!!!! Thank you, - Rachel Creepersons

Marzocchi

Marzocchi
  • 2 posts

fb1626342618

I seem to have the same problem as the others and not sure what to do?  can you please help?

Thank You

Marzocchi

Marzocchi
  • 2 posts

fb1626342618

I seem to have the same problem as the others and not sure what to do?  can you please help?

Thank You

Manstan

Manstan
  • 526 posts

http://forum.conarti...915-server-lag/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: loading, game, server, account