The Resistance YOU Alliance Raider Scavenger DMU White Flag

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 271 posts

Banner.png

IskqLAH.png

The Resistance [YOU], a band of survivors from throughout the world, is looking to strengthen our ranks. The Resistance consists of a group of serious Dead Zone players who enjoy the camaraderie of being part of an alliance that is successful, but not at the sake of losing enjoyment or fun. What we did prior to this outbreak remains mostly unknown, but we understand that Resistance against whatever is happening will be the only way to remain alive.

The Resistance is comprised of both raiders, scavengers, and those that do a bit of both. We require regular participation in this alliance - daily players (or close to), active in chat, helpful with other members, raid for war points (during Wartime Operations), scavenge for donations to war tasks, etc.

The Resistance purchases Item Boost at the start of every round that it's offered, Craft Boost typically for the final 96 hours of any round that it's offered, and Bonus/Max Boost any time +25% Item Boost is offered.

The Resistance is excited to announce the arrival of several new members, previously with Care Bear Death Squad [CBD]

The Resistance is always accepting new recruits to train as Raiders. Anyone wishing to join as a scavenger/donator must have Death Mobile Upgrade

The Resistance - Leadership

The Eminence - JC Becks

Emissary - Ciapa, theCook

Dignitary - NightEagle, Rawbone, ExYugo

Scout - NoTofu, Roy B, mosse, VIN ADAMS, Wasted Daddo. Rick

Honorary Member - Sev

Screenshot_26.jpg

Other ranks include:

Elite Survivor - Rank in the Top 5 for War Points or Donations

Legacy Member - Long-standing member of The Resistance

Survivor - Basic member

Recruit - Participating in their first round with The Resistance

'Wartime Operations' Requirements

- Commitment to play as close to daily as you can and be active in the Alliance Chat tab.

- Commitment to accept constructive criticism regarding compound setup and flag defense. The Resistance has many Dead Zone veterans who are extremely helpful with defense setups, utilize their experience and knowledge!

- Raiders with the rank of “Recruit” (first war with The Resistance) are required to score at least 50 points during their first round to showcase their Raiding proficiency (or lack thereof :D). Raiders are required to score a minimum of 100 War Points during each subsequent war.

- Members of The Resistance are raided often. Up to 3-4 times per day in some cases. Members are required to keep up with compound repairs to ensure maximum protection of your flag.

- If you designate yourself as a "Scavenger" or "Non-Raider", we prefer that you own a White Flag book. DMU is required for our Scavengers.

- All members of The Resistance are required to register on the Alliance Forum http://tls-resistance.freeforums.net/

Guidelines

- Members will treat each other with respect at all times

- Members will be polite and respectable when chatting in Public or Trade Channels, and also when commenting on the Con Artist or Alliance Forums

- Members will make a genuine effort to achieve war points and donations to the best of their ability

- Members will notify alliance leadership in the event of an extended break from the game, if possible

- Any disrespect or abuse towards alliance members will result in immediate removal from the alliance

- Account sharing among members is PROHIBITED. While this doesn’t directly violate Con Artist, it has ended with many players being banned as ‘collateral damage’. Do not share account information with ANYONE!

- Any violation of the Con Artist Terms of Use will result in immediate removal from the alliance

- Multiple warnings are typically given prior to, however failure to meet requirements will result in removal from the alliance

If you're interested in joining, please contact a member of The Resistance leadership in-game, or leave a message on our public forum board (http://tls-resistance.freeforums.net). Please include why you want to join and what makes you a good fit for this alliance. We look forward to having you on the team!

Edited by JCBecks, 19 November 2014 - 01:20 PM.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,629 posts

it took you guys several months to come to the forums?!

also +1

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 271 posts

it took you guys several months to come to the forums?!

also +1

There was a post from the founder who has since moved on to a new alliance. However, we wanted a fresh update - new alliance banner, updated requirements, etc.

You are correct though... we are admittedly tardy with our Con Artist Forum presence! Thanks for the look.

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 271 posts

Update to OP:

- Opening call to action

- Requirements

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 271 posts

Update to OP:

- Last war ranking

- Leadership changes

We've added several Raiders for this upcoming war, looking to make a Top 5 run... don't get stuck on the outside looking in!

Joseph Gold

Joseph Gold
  • 5 posts

GL guys, love the look - off-topic but did you make your image? I'm trying to find something cool for a signature.

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 271 posts

No, that banner is the original from when the Alliance Wars began - a new version is here http://deadzonegame.com/alliances

Seananners

Seananners
  • 34 posts

Well this brings back memories, Too bad Resistance (aid) and Legendary (50) aren't doing well but you bring honor to one of the original members of the resistance

Steffanetta

Steffanetta
  • 1 posts

I would love to join this alliance i am lvl 10 atm and have deathmobile upgrade. I really enjoy this game and want to learn more about it and your alliance sounds like a fun way to do it, if you decide im worthy, msg me at Steffanetta or reply to this please!

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 271 posts

Steffanetta, send one of the leaders an in-game message - @Ciapa @JC_Becks, @rawbone, @Marcin_Concordo, @theCook, @Al_Pogo, @Nicekiller - let us know you're ready to join The Resistance!

Seananners, thanks man, we have some of the original crew around still. We're pushing hard for Top 5... we were there until we all went to sleep last night! We will get back!

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 271 posts

Update to OP:

- Current Ranking

- Requirements for Scavengers

Myst

Myst
  • 82 posts

There was a post from the founder who has since moved on to a new alliance. However, we wanted a fresh update - new alliance banner, updated requirements, etc.

You are correct though... we are admittedly tardy with our Con Artist Forum presence! Thanks for the look.

Better late than never. :) Nice page. 

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 271 posts

Update to OP:

- Current rank 

- Additional requirement of War Stat screen-capture

Calling all Raiders for Round #23!

JeGaRo13

JeGaRo13
  • 55 posts

wow nice banner/picture.... looking to join your alliance in the future :) for now goodluck on the quest for top 5

Sky_Fall

Sky_Fall
  • 1,222 posts

Hey guys. I found your former alliance leader. Says his name is ned_the_killer. I found him by chance around the dead zone and I've brought him in 3UM6.

He's not sure if he should rejoin though. Says he's lost his fighting touch after all this time. Personally I'm sure he can do well. He's got tons of M24 Vintages.

Ciapa

Ciapa
  • 7 posts

Ned is back? Awesome :) 

Could you please tell him, that he still have account on our forum? It would be great to have any news from him :)

And he`s always welcome in YOU :)

Sky_Fall

Sky_Fall
  • 1,222 posts

I guess he'll tell you the full story when he gets there. He was inactive because he joined the military so he had to leave. I'll break the news that he's welcome there.

Sky_Fall

Sky_Fall
  • 1,222 posts

Hey guys. How's ned?

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 271 posts

We're all sipping margaritas this round. Catching a bit of a breather after months of playing hard!

Seananners

Seananners
  • 34 posts

We're all sipping margaritas this round. Catching a bit of a breather after months of playing hard!

I actually have an old picture i made for when SpartanofHope was the original leader, could post it here then remaster it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Resistance, YOU, Alliance, Raider, Scavenger, DMU, White Flag