The Resistance [YOU], a band of survivors from throughout the world, is looking to strengthen our ranks. The Resistance consists of a group of serious Dead Zone players who enjoy the camaraderie of being part of an alliance that is successful, but not at the sake of losing enjoyment or fun. What we did prior to this outbreak remains mostly unknown, but we understand that Resistance against whatever is happening will be the only way to remain alive.
The Resistance is comprised of both raiders, scavengers, and those that do a bit of both. We require regular participation in this alliance - daily players (or close to), active in chat, helpful with other members, raid for war points (during Wartime Operations), scavenge for donations to war tasks, etc.
The Resistance purchases Item Boost at the start of every round that it's offered, Craft Boost typically for the final 96 hours of any round that it's offered, and Bonus/Max Boost any time +25% Item Boost is offered.
The Resistance is excited to announce the arrival of several new members, previously with Care Bear Death Squad [CBD]
The Resistance is always accepting new recruits to train as Raiders. Anyone wishing to join as a scavenger/donator must have Death Mobile Upgrade
The Resistance - Leadership
The Eminence - JC Becks
Emissary - Ciapa, theCook
Dignitary - NightEagle, Rawbone, ExYugo
Scout - NoTofu, Roy B, mosse, VIN ADAMS, Wasted Daddo. Rick
Honorary Member - Sev
Other ranks include:
Elite Survivor - Rank in the Top 5 for War Points or Donations
Legacy Member - Long-standing member of The Resistance
Survivor - Basic member
Recruit - Participating in their first round with The Resistance
'Wartime Operations' Requirements
- Commitment to play as close to daily as you can and be active in the Alliance Chat tab.
- Commitment to accept constructive criticism regarding compound setup and flag defense. The Resistance has many Dead Zone veterans who are extremely helpful with defense setups, utilize their experience and knowledge!
- Raiders with the rank of “Recruit” (first war with The Resistance) are required to score at least 50 points during their first round to showcase their Raiding proficiency (or lack thereof :D). Raiders are required to score a minimum of 100 War Points during each subsequent war.
- Members of The Resistance are raided often. Up to 3-4 times per day in some cases. Members are required to keep up with compound repairs to ensure maximum protection of your flag.
- If you designate yourself as a "Scavenger" or "Non-Raider", we prefer that you own a White Flag book. DMU is required for our Scavengers.
- All members of The Resistance are required to register on the Alliance Forum http://tls-resistance.freeforums.net/
- Members will treat each other with respect at all times
- Members will be polite and respectable when chatting in Public or Trade Channels, and also when commenting on the Con Artist or Alliance Forums
- Members will make a genuine effort to achieve war points and donations to the best of their ability
- Members will notify alliance leadership in the event of an extended break from the game, if possible
- Any disrespect or abuse towards alliance members will result in immediate removal from the alliance
- Account sharing among members is PROHIBITED. While this doesn’t directly violate Con Artist, it has ended with many players being banned as ‘collateral damage’. Do not share account information with ANYONE!
- Multiple warnings are typically given prior to, however failure to meet requirements will result in removal from the alliance
If you're interested in joining, please contact a member of The Resistance leadership in-game, or leave a message on our public forum board (http://tls-resistance.freeforums.net). Please include why you want to join and what makes you a good fit for this alliance. We look forward to having you on the team!
Edited by JCBecks, 19 November 2014 - 01:20 PM.