Recycler Upgrade Upgraded Recycler New Idea Fuel Crafting

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

ODST

ODST
  • 30 posts

POPULAR

Hey guys

Not sure if this is a good idea or a stupid one but what if there was a Upgraded version of the recycler.  I don't mean building upgrade but like DMU.  Everything you put in it would be no more than 10 minutes and it can recycle Crafted items to half the fuel it took to make it.  That way if u messed up a craft or wanna reroll one you can try again with more latency.  Of course like the DMU or the inventory upgrade it would take alot of fuel to buy or you would have to buy it off of deadzone.

Sincerely ODST

Critiism is welcome both good and bad

fusurugi

fusurugi
  • 168 posts

People are already pretty much rattling the chainlink fences about wallet warriors and conarts already stated the death mobile upgrade may be the most stupid thing they ever did because its so freaking powerfull (still, i'd buy it on kongregate if it'd drop there, also this one).

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

ok... I one upped you before I read it all....

a more efficient recycler? hell yeah... I would pay for one... unfortunately this has been suggested in many diiferent forms many times and almost universally supported. unfortunately it always gets ignored and dies... con likes making us wait to recycle or to just click 3 times for one item to do it manually.... quite a shame really....

getting fuel out of failed crafts? absolutely not.... that is the risk you take when you craft.... get a 50% book from the store and combine it with the 20 from alliance boosts.... 70% off is already more then generous.

ODST

ODST
  • 30 posts

People are already pretty much rattling the chainlink fences about wallet warriors and conarts already stated the death mobile upgrade may be the most stupid thing they ever did because its so freaking powerfull (still, i'd buy it on kongregate if it'd drop there, also this one).

Well if it making con money which it turn makes a better game i don't see the problem.  Plus i played the game for roughly a year or so without dmu and i did fine without it.  I kinda see it as making the game more playable to have fun.

ok... I one upped you before I read it all....

a more efficient recycler? hell yeah... I would pay for one... unfortunately this has been suggested in many diiferent forms many times and almost universally supported. unfortunately it always gets ignored and dies... con likes making us wait to recycle or to just click 3 times for one item to do it manually.... quite a shame really....

getting fuel out of failed crafts? absolutely not.... that is the risk you take when you craft.... get a 50% book from the store and combine it with the 20 from alliance boosts.... 70% off is already more then generous.

I can see where your coming from because if the fuel gene upgrade does go through that would me mean people would not have to buy more fuel as often.  However i kinda see it as away to make people have the sense of mind that they can try again without much pentaly and fell like that they can make more crafts without risking all their fuel for nothing.

But your point is valid.  But if majority rules(which i hope it does) i hope con will add this to the game.

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

considering this is only the 25th time ( even more possibly) and idea about better recycling has been made and largely supported, majority does not rule all the time.... this is CONunism....

Casam

Casam
  • 38 posts

Even if this been talk more than once, +1 to this upgrade. Damn they will get my money again....

ODST

ODST
  • 30 posts

considering this is only the 25th time ( even more possibly) and idea about better recycling has been made and largely supported, majority does not rule all the time.... this is CONunism....

Heh nice one

I should of been more detailed what I ment is that I hope to see alot of people like this to catch con's attention so he might think it a good idea.  However looking at what you guys are saying it seems this idea is shot down hard I wonder why? is because of what i mention earlier about people not buying as much fuel as they would?

ODST

ODST
  • 30 posts

Or maybe the real question would be how would it be introduced? would it be the final level to upgrade but u gotta use fuel?  Would you just buy straight off the back or would you have to wait for the final upgrade.

Comments?

ruawizard

ruawizard
  • 426 posts

I would pay $5 at least for insta recycle. It might be OP with the DMU though.

ODST

ODST
  • 30 posts

knowing how much people would save on it i would expect it to be the same price as dmu

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

Where did Con say that? 

Link please

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Where did Con say that? 

Link please

In the video here http://forum.conarti...zone/?hl=speech

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

In the video here http://forum.conarti...zone/?hl=speech

Cool thanks for that link, that's actually quite an interesting talk he gave explaining their business model.

3% of the user base buying the DMU is tiny though, I wonder if they still stand by that comment it was a mistake. I would never have got into this game as I have done with four hour mission journey times. 

fusurugi

fusurugi
  • 168 posts

There are whales and there are leeches. Whales finance the game while theyre picked on by the leeches.

"lolol spend money on free game retard" - they fail to realize the game is only free because there are people 'investing'

Vahx

Vahx
  • 195 posts

Without the DMU i would have quit already tbh, making people wait for hours and hours to complete a mission isn't game design, its staling your game and keeping players busy with nothing of real interest..

Back on topic! Yes for faster recycling!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Recycler, Upgrade, Upgraded Recycler, New, Idea, Fuel, Crafting