Dear ConArtistGames or anyone who knows a fix to my problem -
I'm XGunsOfRedemptionX and I love playing DeadZone, my favourite Last Stand game! I had played the game a lot and achived so much. However, I stopped playing the game after a while (as you do if you were and addict like me) and didn't go on for maybe a year or so (sorry ConArtistGames, I just forgot :/). I came back a week ago and found that everything I had gained, built and even bought was gone! Everything! Here is a list of what went missing -
- The Upgraded car (I forgot its name)
- All my fuel (I cant remember the amount I had, sorry)
- All my supplies
- All my survivors (I had a full party of 10 survivors)
- All the constructions I built, for example, Watchtowers, gatehouse, gardens etc
- My level (I dont remember what level I was but I did manage to unlock the park and Underground train stations)
As you can tell, I have put a LOT of work into this game and invested a great deal of money. I would love to have my game returned to me if it is possible as I love the game franchise and hasn't dissapointed me yet. If you are unable to recover my save data then simply refund the money I spent on fuel and the upgraded car so I can try all over again to get my position back.
Thanks so much ConArtistGames/Anyone who tries to help, your help means so much to me.
Edited by XGunsOfRedemptionX, 06 July 2014 - 12:17 AM.