Photo

Getting Disconnected During Mission

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Vinicalds

Vinicalds
  • 5 posts

Hi people im new here i bought DMU (Deathmobile Upgrade) today and its working but appear a problem: During my missions im getting disconnected it never happens before (sometimes in zombie defense) but not soo much like now.I blocked a considerable part of my exploration locations without get anything from there and im afraid this problem keeps ruining my gameplay, i already clean my internet stuff and i restarted it and the pc, refreshed the page when the game loads but nothing are helping.Please if someone can help me with this i already thanks.

Edited by Vinicalds, 12 July 2014 - 12:43 AM.

Red Leader

Red Leader
  • 200 posts

Hi people im new here i bought DMU (Deathmobile Upgrade) today and its working but appear a problem: During my missions im getting disconnected it never happens before (sometimes in zombie defense) but not soo much like now.I blocked a considerable part of my exploration locations without get anything from there and im afraid this problem keeps ruining my gameplay, i already clean my internet stuff and i restarted it and the pc, refreshed the page when the game loads but nothing are helping.Please if someone can help me with this i already thanks.

If your country is in the philippines in may occur some problems and disconnection sometimes it happens 

Vinicalds

Vinicalds
  • 5 posts

I am from Brazil

Edited by Vinicalds, 12 July 2014 - 11:33 AM.