Photo

Zombie Attack Doesn't Load, Locking The Game

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

mor123

mor123
  • 56 posts

I am not sure if its a bug or something else, but as of ten minutes ago, I can't play the game. Since every time I log, I get the "infected sighted" screen, I click "bring it on" (or wait and then bring it on) and the game main window locks out, with "equipping survivors" popup showing. Everything else seem to work fine, I can use chat, the updates show, and upgrades timer continues to run.

To resolve this, I tried to refresh the tab, then restarting the browser. Still its the forth time in a row that i log and stuck at the same spot few seconds afterwards. I checked its not on the known issues list and my User Id: armormor123

Screenshot for illustration:

Spoiler

Edit: not sure if related, another member of our alliance also has been experienced connectivity issues, although not specifically this.

Edited by mor123, 13 July 2014 - 04:18 PM.

Davion Sharpeye

Davion Sharpeye
  • 35 posts

Same thing is happening to me.. :/

BlackBear

BlackBear
  • 145 posts

Same here. The time of the constructions decrease second by second, so it's not my internet at all. And what about the alliance bug too?

mor123

mor123
  • 56 posts

Its probably related to the alliance issue, it seem awfully close to the end of war round, so I bet the post war database update got screwed up causing all of this.  So far everyone I spoke with see a black alliance flag, and either can't initiate new missions\raids or stuck with "infected sighted"(mission) as we do ..

EDIT: the issue seem to have been resolved, at least for me.

Edited by mor123, 13 July 2014 - 07:37 PM.

liexxio

liexxio
  • 1 posts

Got the exact same problem on Kongregate when zombie raid loads. ID: kong18017685.

EDIT: started working short time after posting the problem here.

Edited by liexxio, 14 July 2014 - 10:24 AM.

del3087255

del3087255
  • 4 posts

For the last several days I have been trying to gain access to the gaming site, The Last Stand: Dead Zone, and have been having considerable difficulty loading up the game. Can't think to come up with any rhyme or reason for it.  Other than it might be the site itself(server) that is full, or having trouble connecting. Like I said, up until yesterday, had no problems, and now can't get into the game.

Is there anything you can do from your end to ensure a safe and sure connection to your site. I just started playing this game and is important that I stay on top of things to progress through the game. 

I play several other games offered through Kongregate with little to no problems, so that makes me think that there is a specific problem with this particular game server. Please rectify this problem so that I may continue to enjoy the incredibly entertaining games you offer.

Sincerely, 

Jesse Finley

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: loading