Dead Zone All-nighter.

Event

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

HERC Commando

HERC Commando
  • 221 posts

Hello everyone,

The time between the 4th of July and Halloween is too big of a gap for special / holiday events to me. So, I propose a Dead Zone Midsummer All-Nighter.

The main idea is that from 7pm (UTC 8) to 7am the next day, all return times from missions will be cut down to 5 minutes and all compound raid return times will be cut down to 15. 

Among that, there could be fuel packages to buy, A new series of supply boxes to be scavenged, sales in the store, A new community task for some rewards, half-price trading, and maybe even a +5% boost to loot quality items.

If anyone has any questions / comments / ideas / criticism, leave a comment down below. Any feedback is good feedback.

Quadro40k

Quadro40k
  • 288 posts

, all return times from missions will be cut down to 5 minutes and all compound raid return times will be cut down to 15. 

Ouch. Mate, we're already waiting for targets to open in a long bloody queue. 15 minutes raid return time? After first wow effect you'll have all active raiders swearing so hard, that Con's chat filter commits suicide.

Hatchford

Hatchford
  • 920 posts

hmm... some type of special lil event between the 4th and Halloween? absolutely.... 15 minute raid times? ..... never.... never never never... 2 hours is already quite sufficient even too short imo

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

So everyone gets the DMU for free?

Yeah....

No.

HERC Commando

HERC Commando
  • 221 posts

Sounded like a good idea to me. Oh well.

gamer773

gamer773
  • 49 posts

So everyone gets the DMU for free?

Yeah....

No.

I completely agree.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Even though it IS only for a day, i am not going to agree with this idea, it'd blow up the server if anything.

Also, what makes you say we're not getting something in between Inpendence Day and Halloween?

*cough* UNION ISLAND *cough*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Event