Photo

Retro Items (disbanded Items Comes Back)

beacon retro disbanded items

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

NorHawk

NorHawk
  • 83 posts

Hey con and devs

I started this game about 7 months ago, and i have missed out on some cool items. Especially the beacon event. I also see that people have statue of liberty and some halloween haunted tree on their compounds. I managed to get a hold of the beacon parts, but obviously i cant build it anymore :/

I spend, have spent and will spend more on this great game. Love every part of it (except the lack of lvl 50 targets in raids). 

Is there any chance of getting some of the cool items back for construction, if needed i could gladly pay USD or fuel to build them.

Dont know if this have been up before (just dont have the time to look it up) but it would be a great asset to get for example a retro week, or retro event

Just my 2 cents :)

Chris

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Other than the beacon everything "seasonal" (i.e. zmas tree, pumpkins, etc) has come back at the correct times.

If they do bring back the beacon, they should bring back the entire event, perhaps with more detail.

dumbjock123

dumbjock123
  • 929 posts

Other than the beacon everything "seasonal" (i.e. zmas tree, pumpkins, etc) has come back at the correct times.

If they do bring back the beacon, they should bring back the entire event, perhaps with more detail.

The statue of liberty wasn't back.  I've seen it in other people's compounds and wanted one of my own.  Wasn't available this time around.

NorHawk

NorHawk
  • 83 posts

kk, havent been around for halloween events etc. But would love for con to bring back the beacon event as well the statue of liberty. cool items, and again, would love to have the opportunity to build them :)

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

Not a lot happened. I think we all got 5 fuel or something. Guess it was something to do. Building a BEER FRIDGE would be sweet, finding all the beer to stock it etc, just for kicks. Perhaps a +10 comfort bonus for a week :)

Bolt Crank

Bolt Crank
  • 1,354 posts

Hmm... the idea seems aesthetic right now, but I can see your point.

Edit: I see someone hates my return...

Edited by Bolt Crank, 29 July 2014 - 12:42 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: beacon, retro, disbanded items