Photo

Achievements, How Many & Friends?

achievements friends

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Aberdeen

Aberdeen
  • 102 posts

How many achievements are there?  More open up every time I complete one.

If you play from Armor Games, how can you complete the Friends tasks, they seem available only for Facebook players?

Thanks for any answers, or other posts you can direct me to.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

The friends achievements arte only available for Facebook players. Facebook is where the game was first launched and some of the achievements have been ported over despite them being impossible to complete for players on other platforms.

Gamerboy98

Gamerboy98
  • 4 posts

Yeah, that needs to be fixed or I'm suing Con.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Yeah, that needs to be fixed or I'm suing Con.

Over reaction of the year as 16 year old boy threatens to sue over a minor task in an online flash game.

A 16 year old boy has threatened to sue a company for an onine achievement on a flash game. This came about because he could not complete a "task" on the game and receive a small amount of "XP" which has absolutely no intrinsic value.

The child forgot that thousands of other players in the same boat, simply don't care and complete other actions within the game that make the reward insignificant.

A public poll was completed and 100% of people believed the child is making a big deal over nothing.

Dj_777

Dj_777
  • 111 posts

Also note:  The injury-based achievements are also rendered impossible since the injury update.  Con really should take note of these broken achievements; maybe revamp them sometime before release.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: achievements, friends