1) update the recycler - I think there are several unnecessary "clicks" on stockpiled items every time we need to clear our inventory. In order to reduce micro-management (and that is the recycler's very purpose) I suggest when we first select the item to the recycler list it would automatically select the item's maximum quantity in the popup screen selection screen. Also hotkey Enter to confirm the request. in short would be as below:
a - " i want to recycle 20 bottle caps" so i open the recycler and select bottle cap
b - the pc would bring the pop up window with 20 bottle caps, already selected.
c - I press enter to confirm and all the bottle caps are moved to the recycler list.
2) Survivor line of sight - If we could see the survivor line of sight when organizing our compound defense would be very useful. currently we need to practice raid training several times until we are able to get the right spots. We also need to know what blocks the line of sight (Not sure but i think only the compound walls does that.)
ps - I am not sure if being able to see the line of sight in combat would be fair, i think it would open too much room for more exploits, so my suggestion is only related to the compound defense.
1) review melee survivors A.I - do you know when your wounded melee survivor is near death and do you command them to retreat but instead of staying at the designated location they, almost instantly, return to the battle front. I would like that Player commands could overcome the AI in such cases.
2) Clear selectables - when on raid, sometimes you want to select a certain building, usually located near one of the compound doors, but your survivor runs to the building in front or behind it ... and you just triggered few traps. So I suggest to highlight the item we are currently pointing at.
3) Reloading & Suppression - make the reloading survivor re-enter the suppression state once he is done with the reloading. Or perhaps suppression could delay the reloading action.
4) targeting select - Defensive survivors should initiate ranged combat when enemy enters line of sight and switch to another target if this new foe enters his weapon range
5) zombie mobs should have a chance of survival knockdown. if a survivor is rounded up by multiple zombies he would get a chance of being knocked down, leaving him vulnerable for the time he is down
Edited by Revenant, 07 August 2014 - 02:44 AM.