Photo

Changelog - Infected Bounties

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
888 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

BountyPromo-forum.jpg

Infected Bounties are now available! Run manual missions and complete all the requirements for each suburb to gain access to a Bounty Box. There's exclusive prizes inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Additions

Infected Bounties

- Added infected bounties to the Bounty Screen

- Randomized bounties will be available every 48 hours

- Bounty requirements and locations that bounties appear in are randomized

- Bounties will expire 24 hours after they start

- If a bounty is completed or expired and you don't want to wait, you can negotiate a new set of bounties for 150 Fuel

- Map markers will show the areas that have bounty requirements in them

Bounty Boxes

- These special boxes are awarded when all requirements are met to complete a bounty 

- Bounty boxes contain 4 items and can be opened without a key

- Contents include fuel, keycards, exclusive clothing and ammo caches

Ammo Caches

- New box type that contains ammunition, only available inside bounty boxes currently

- Box can be opened without a key, automatically adds the ammunition to your storage when opened

Alliance Wars
- Added notation to Efficiencies in the member list to show Wins, Losses and Abandons for each player

Changes

Manual Missions

- Higher chance of finding quality weapons and gear when playing manual missions

- Automated missions will remain the same as they were 

Zombies

- Increased Damage for a large number of zombie types above level 26

- Added more zombie types to Infected Rushes, makes them a lot more dangerous

- Capped the maximum duration of Infected compound attacks to 2 mins

Player Bounties
- Increased the maximum bounty on players to 100 Fuel

General

- Increased chances of finding weapons and gear with 2 modifications

A quick note on Bounty requirements

We're tracking the data for how many of these bounties are started and how many are completed. We'll be reviewing these to see where we need to make adjustments. So if they seem to easy or too hard to complete in the timeframe right now, don't fret, we're watching it :)

Fixes and Updates - August 11th

- Fixed issue with Infected Bounties sometimes not being generated

- Fixed issue where Infected Bounty kills would not update correctly in the Tracking list when a bounty task was completed

- Re-worked the zombie selection for Infected Bounties to ensure zombies show up in all buildings within a suburb

- Fixed issue where melee survivors were chasing enemies when their health was in the red

- Fixed issue with decorative buildings not building on Yahoo

TheRiot

TheRiot
  • 16 posts

I just got my missions: All 3 locations are the hardest 3 I have unlocked, and the missions all include killing over 100 "walkers" per location. This is nearly impossible, as a HUGE majority (over 75%) of the zombies I get are "runners", as well as all the zombies in rushes being runners. Maybe replace killing walkers with runners, and it will be doable. (Note: 1 mission gave me only 28/130 walkers. Given the 4 hour return time, [like I said, I got the 3 hardest places I unlocked, so I need at least 3-5 men per mission], IDK if I will be able to finish even 1 location!)

Edited by TheRiot, 07 August 2014 - 09:45 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

I just got my missions: All 3 locations are the hardest 3 I have unlocked, and the missions all include killing over 100 "walkers" per location. This is nearly impossible, as a HUGE majority (over 75%) of the zombies I get are "runners", as well as all the zombies in rushes being runners. Maybe replace killing walkers with runners, and it will be doable. (Note: 1 mission gave me only 28/130 walkers. Given the 4 hour return time, [like I said, I got the 3 hardest places I unlocked, so I need at least 3-5 men per mission], IDK if I will be able to finish even 1 location!)

See the bottom of my post. We're still balancing it out for all levels, we'll have to see once we start getting the data. 

Xengin

Xengin
  • 34 posts

i have "kill 530 walkers" bounty and after completing 2 missions it became 19/530

thats totally ridiculous! arent walkers most common, ordinary zombies? i killed lots of them in 2 missions.

walker counter is broken.

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 272 posts

The street value of 'Martial Law' books just increased :)

True Evil

True Evil
  • 871 posts

I just did my first manual mission O_O the West Bricks Large Subway station... I got my first rush since the update. I regret having challenge books on now... Only one survivor.

I think rushes just got seriouser. Now I really need to plan beforehand so I don't get murdered.

TheRiot

TheRiot
  • 16 posts

i have "kill 530 walkers" bounty and after completing 2 missions it became 19/530

thats totally ridiculous! arent walkers most common, ordinary zombies? i killed lots of them in 2 missions.

It is not, "walkers" are normal zombies that walk. Most of the zombies at higher LVs are "runners", (they run), as are all the zombies in rushes.

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Just checked your data, yeah that's really high. It's set the requirement way too high. Will have to look into it.

Xengin

Xengin
  • 34 posts

thnx!

Raider of doom

Raider of doom
  • 165 posts

Am i doing it wrong?

My counter for infected bounties remains on 0 after 2 manual missions.

Got the mission to kill guys in Pinedale.

Did 2 manual missions, one security building and a gunstore, and the counter remains zero for all wanted classes even though i have seen a couple of the targetzombies beeing killed.

FYI

Equipped a timed book of martial law +60%/30min among with a perm ohshiny 3% and a perm onemanstrash 19% - also my alliance has the looter-boost running.

The requirements for Pinedale are:

Kill 5 military infected

Kill 5 police infected

Kill 165 infected walkers

A different question:

The efficiency for the war, is split up in 3 subcategories now:

W = won attacks and defends?

L = lost attacks and failed defends

A = ???

What exactly do those letters stand for ?

Thank you, for the update should be nice once the bugs are exterminated :D

EDIT

Checked on a different account without the book martial law and the counter worked fine

Edited by Raider of doom, 07 August 2014 - 12:08 PM.

spikeyspike

spikeyspike
  • 87 posts

A   would be abandoned

Hyunwoo

Hyunwoo
  • 626 posts

How long does one have to wait before a new infected bounty pops up?

mitak

mitak
  • 44 posts

Zombie rushes are really challenging now, i like it-2 of my guys were incapacitated in, like, 6 missions :D Sadly can't see any police infected yet, and that's with a 40% martial law equipped.
PS: Great update!

Shawn Steel

Shawn Steel
  • 12 posts

Con, I think the Martial Law in the Apocalypse doesn't do much. The spawn chances of Rare infected like in the task got lower with the book. When I unequipped it, it spawned in normal. Any fix or is this normal?

Edited by Shawn Steel, 07 August 2014 - 11:40 AM.

Frozenstorm

Frozenstorm
  • 187 posts

How long does one have to wait before a new infected bounty pops up?

Have you tried to open the bounty office? After all you should see it, when you open it. Also, you should see those bounty icon on your three highest areas on city map.

And if you don't have these, then you might want to try to refresh and clearing the cache.

spikeyspike

spikeyspike
  • 87 posts

ok con how do we swap the bounty area i have disconnected on 3  zones now the bounty is impossable to complete?

Hyunwoo

Hyunwoo
  • 626 posts

Have you tried to open the bounty office? After all you should see it, when you open it. Also, you should see those bounty icon on your three highest areas on city map.

And if you don't have these, then you might want to try to refresh and clearing the cache.

I already finished one, I meant when it restarts.

Frozenstorm

Frozenstorm
  • 187 posts

I already finished one, I meant when it restarts.

Well, in that case, you have two options.

1) Wait 48 hours, before new bounties are randomized

2) If you don't want to wait, you need to spend 150 fuel to negotiate a new set of bounties for next 24 hours.

Or at least those are what con said addition section at the beginning of this thread.

Edited by Frozenstorm, 07 August 2014 - 11:34 AM.

Hyunwoo

Hyunwoo
  • 626 posts

Well, in that case, you have two options.

1) Wait 48 hours, before new bounties are randomized

2) If you don't want to wait, you need to spend 150 fuel to negotiate a new set of bounties for next 24 hours.

Or at least those are what con said addition section at the beginning of this thread.

oops, look like I missed that part. My fault :P

spikeyspike

spikeyspike
  • 87 posts

canal reded out cant complete there due to disconnects how do we swap the bounty zone?????????????

disconnets killed 3 areas and in the others no rare zeds spawned ?

1 of 3 completed cant complete 2nd now its closed for 24 hours

canal park redded out

15/85

3/5

dont think its running the spawn rate right  judgeing by others  coments  we are def  shareing probs of  likelyhood of spawns con

its new  so maybe some tweeking needed

Edited by spikeyspike, 07 August 2014 - 12:14 PM.