Photo

Only First Special Zombie Counted For Zombie Bounties

bounties books special zombies infected bonus 150 fuel martial law bull in a chinashop

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

metaal

metaal
  • 20 posts

I noticed that only the first militairy zombie was added to the counter when running missions

I removed "martial law" book when someone in chat told me that the counter is not working with that book, so I replaced it with "bull in a chinashop". I still was not able to get any more zombies, nor was I able to score mnore than one zombie per special mission

The 24 hour timer has now expired and I am being asked to pay 150 fuel to try again.

If this is a bug, would you be so kind as to remove the request for 150 fuel to redo for everyone until bug has been fixed

Still: thanks for the experience guys, I still had a lot of fun

ps.

I also notioced that in 16 missions (15 manually run and one automoatic) I only got black, grey, green and sometimes a blue

I would have expected at least a purple or another (without bonus) hat

Lefty_Grimes

Lefty_Grimes
  • 290 posts

Is it possible that you killed only one Military Infected and the rest were HERC infected? The two different types look very similar, especially in the low light of this game.

In my experience, rare Infected are more common with the Martial Law book, despite what other players may think. The key here is that certain rare Infected only spawn in certain missions, and if the type you're looking for doesn't spawn in that area, no Martial Law book will help you find them. I had a hard time finding Riot Infected yesterday, even with a 49% Martial Law Book. I found that they were more common in higher level areas; though it varied (I found only 1 in a level 49 Unknown Building, but found 3 in a level 48 Depot).

I think the spawn ratio should be adjusted a little, but the bounty rewards offer chances at rare loot. This shouldn't be a "gimme."

metaal

metaal
  • 20 posts

Is it possible that you killed only one Military Infected and the rest were HERC infected?

no I am sure they are not
I checked the wiki pages for the pictures and noted also how many I did: I got an average of 2 a mission.
My mission retrun times are about 3,2 hrs and I ran 11 manual and 1 auto

I just tried again: despite my mission is expired it still showed in the mssions screen itself: I killed one militairy (which was added), than came another rush and I killed the same kinda zombie: nothing was added

and more people in the chat are claiming this, not just me

Edited by metaal, 08 August 2014 - 04:16 PM.

Kirito_Kirigaya

Kirito_Kirigaya
  • 3 posts

I found that all my zombies are being accounted for. I'm not using any challenge books, just a perm peak oil, perm shortcuts, and perm rationing. It might be that any challenge books will affect the counter. I also checked in on my alternate accounts and everything is fine on those with the counter too. I hope you guys get your problem fixed soon though :)

Lefty_Grimes

Lefty_Grimes
  • 290 posts

I was able to complete the tasks with very little trouble while having the Martial Law book equipped. The only time I took it off was to help Infected Walkers spawn more.

metaal

metaal
  • 20 posts

well I am running a new one for pinesdale
I have: shortcuts -10%, ammo -10%, wood+7, wood+10
so far only one special one... I will change the ammo to martial law again and see if it will work and I will take screenshots of every kill I think is being made

metaal

metaal
  • 20 posts

only one 1 more herc infected with martial law noted down

in 2 manual runs with martial law I got one HERC militairy

I did a street: one HERC scientist, one militairy, one HERC militairy and I had 2 rushes

I did the gun store: one HERC scientist, one militairy, 2 police and I had 2 rushes

I got the 20 walkers for the quest

can a mod/dev tell us if we can use books? or if a bug exists?

Edited by metaal, 09 August 2014 - 12:06 PM.

metaal

metaal
  • 20 posts

and now my zombie boungtie has ended...

great! I thought it was 24 hrs and not 14 hrs?
what is going on here????

well no more zombie bounties for high levels: they are NOT possible

anyone says it is must have put a huge amount of fuel in returning missions OR paid 30 bucks to get the return in 10 minutes death mobile

Feeling very suckered here

Edited by metaal, 09 August 2014 - 11:55 PM.

metaal

metaal
  • 20 posts

and now it is runing again for another 18hrs despite it says that it is expired. Not a single zombie was counted.
If a mod/dev wants screenshots just note it in here and I will mail theM: nakikng them smaller than 5kb will make it like 200 by 50 pixelös

dont think that is very usefull :P

metaal

metaal
  • 20 posts

Here are the two runs: first one in the gunstore in Brookvale banks, 2nd one in unknown building in Brookvale banks

http://www.koer.org/...till_there2.JPG
http://www.koer.org/...till_there3.JPG

http://www.koer.org/.../NotCounted.JPG

Edited by metaal, 10 August 2014 - 01:40 PM.

Northdude

Northdude
  • 31 posts

scientist infected, in the docks. that coincides nicely with my other quest to kill military...

10 missions later. 2/5 scientist killed. Can someone write a zombie guide on how to lure the respective zeds cause i do not get it. if it takes 10 missions to kill 2 particular zeds, i am seriously not going to play any further. experimenting is fine, but i need a baseline here. i did notice the return of the walkers, but scientist, cant remember seeing those in the docks... so whats up. everybody should be able to finish there ? right? or is it only paying players?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bounties, books, special zombies, infected, bonus, 150 fuel, martial law, bull in a chinashop