Photo

[armor Games] Searching For A (good Organised, Not Big) Alliance

Alliances searching

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

___

___
  • 2 posts

Hey, my name is Tim (changed username to: ___ )

I'm recently playing this Last Stand Deadzone, I have played other Last Stand games for years whenever I were bored (completed Last Stand Union city almost 60 times LOL) 

So now I want an alliance, and not a supa duba big one because I don't want people to be busy with helping already 50 others,

and because I want a rank (whenever you think I earn it)

Now to the info part:

Gamertag [Armorgames] : TimieTime

Level : 8 (I'll join you officaliy when I reach level 10)

I'm very active because I play this game like every day now

I have lots of experience with other alliance based games

Just beep me at this forum/send me an E-mail to my adress (Timoosterman.nl@gmail.com)

if you want me in your clan/want to make a clan together with me

Have a nice day :)

Tim

Edited by ___, 11 August 2014 - 05:16 PM.

Frostedd

Frostedd
  • 563 posts
Hey Tim, hope you have some luck finding an alliance, but let me point out that you can't join any alliance until level 10. In the meantime I suggest looking around the in-game chat for alliances, as plenty of them aren't here on the forums and potentially be a good fit for you. Good luck and happy hunting

___

___
  • 2 posts

Hey Tim, hope you have some luck finding an alliance, but let me point out that you can't join any alliance until level 10. In the meantime I suggest looking around the in-game chat for alliances, as plenty of them aren't here on the forums and potentially be a good fit for you. Good luck and happy hunting

Yo Frostedd, yeah my progress isn't going really far hehe... and for I don't have a radio reciever and stuff, I can't communicate... So I made this post so I have some support up my sleeve for when I finally reach the level 10.

Thanks anyways bro. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alliances, searching