Photo

Best Place For Dogs

dogs bounty

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

The Rook

The Rook
  • 6 posts

I have one more mission left and need 1 more dog for the bounty. I've been through a couple missions without a single one. Is the street the best place or maybe a small department store?

HERC Commando

HERC Commando
  • 221 posts

There is no "best place" for special infected. Just keep looking in the target neighborhood until one spawns.

Anduvriel

Anduvriel
  • 285 posts

The only thing u might want to consider is that map size matters in the number of infected. So its easier to get what u need in parks, military bases etc with higher spawns of infected, but those maps are also usually more difficult than small size maps. 

Manstan

Manstan
  • 526 posts

Dogs are an issue. In areas dogs used to travel in packs, they are now an elite. DOGS an elite, please.......

If I have a bounty for dogs, I don't even try anymore.

Sev

Sev
  • 553 posts

There isn't one. If an infected has a bounty on it, its encounter rate will be artificially lower no matter what kind it is.

Whilst there are some issues with the required targets not spawning as much as they probably should - something that we are still working on trying to get right -  we are in no way artificially reducing the spawn chance of the required types.  

Revenant

Revenant
  • 437 posts

" who let the dogs out? "

nickle-dog-whistle-training-obedience-14

Edited by Revenant, 21 August 2014 - 04:49 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dogs, bounty