Photo

No More Tasks

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

senseiyvan

senseiyvan
  • 11 posts

I have completed the cleaning mission, I am at level 4,  and need to gather woods, metal ,clothes to continiue but I do not have no more tasks to do so

w/o buying. I do not have acces to the map so can not go and try to get some by combat. Please help

Gamerboy98

Gamerboy98
  • 4 posts

What do you mean you don't have access to the map?

senseiyvan

senseiyvan
  • 11 posts

I can not open it, it is unclickable

senseiyvan

senseiyvan
  • 11 posts

I can not open it, it is unclickable

dumbjock123

dumbjock123
  • 929 posts

Have you completed the tutorial?  Check your logbook and look for 'Welcome to the Deadzone'.  You have to finish that quest before you have access to other locations.

senseiyvan

senseiyvan
  • 11 posts

I understand, but In order to complete the tutorial meaning ; contruction of security details, storage...etc..I need wood , metal,  clothes, but I don not have any way to do that , I have no more cleaning to do so I have nothing else that would allow me to gather thoose stuffs.  By the way  , thankf for hleping me.

dumbjock123

dumbjock123
  • 929 posts

I understand, but In order to complete the tutorial meaning ; contruction of security details, storage...etc..I need wood , metal,  clothes, but I don not have any way to do that , I have no more cleaning to do so I have nothing else that would allow me to gather thoose stuffs.  By the way  , thankf for hleping me.

Part of the tutorial is running a mission.  Have you run any missions yet?  There is a at least 1 required mission in a supermarket or something. 

senseiyvan

senseiyvan
  • 11 posts

Yes I did,

senseiyvan

senseiyvan
  • 11 posts

Yes I did.   I noticed that my survivors are currently rested, does that mean I have to wait, if so how much time ?