Photo

Join The Best Alliance

Alliance recruit recruiting pvp

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

DeusAderit

DeusAderit
  • 25 posts

Thank you kindly; I have no idea who Kronos is, but I have a feeling he has quite a reputation...

In all fairness, I must say that I was contacted by several KBF members, who were more interested in understanding why I had a grievance, rather than starting a flame war.  I was very impressed, which only makes me feel more stupid. :)

It will probably take me a while before I feel confident enough to post again, but I am very grateful to this community for taking the time to let me know that my apologies were appreciated.  We are all on the same side, and I'm sincerely thankful that some people took the time to remind me of that fact.

I wish you all the best; thanks again.

Edited by DeusAderit, 20 August 2014 - 04:18 AM.

HERC Commando

HERC Commando
  • 221 posts

Thank you kindly; I have no idea who Kronos is, but I have a feeling he has quite a reputation...

In all fairness, I must say that I was contacted by several KBF members, who were more interested in understanding why I had a grievance, rather than starting a flame war.  I was very impressed, which only makes me feel more stupid. :)

It will probably take me a while before I feel confident enough to post again, but I am very grateful to this community for taking the time to let me know that my apologies were appreciated.  We are all on the same side, and I'm sincerely thankful that some people took the time to remind me of that fact.

I wish you all the best; thanks again.

You're welcome back any time. I know you will great addition to the family. :D

Nephy

Nephy
  • 302 posts

Deus, it's good that you realised your mistake and apologised; that's better than many manage to do, especially on internet forums... so kudos to you for that. Hope to see RWO alive and kicking in the coming wars, it's fun competing with you guys.

Krysis

Krysis
  • 246 posts

At first I thought it would be one of those weird sites on the link, then I saw Krysis is involved in this..........

My videos are outdated and I quit the game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alliance, recruit, recruiting, pvp