Photo

Northwood East - Military Infected Infected Bounty (impossible To Do)

Northwood East Military Infected Infected Bounty

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

deathlezz

deathlezz
  • 2 posts

0ZUEdw5.png

I've done several areas now, I've tried equipping my 38% Martial Law book for half of them and it doesn't do anything at all...

If a Developer reads this I would love to have a reset on my infected bounty and other people with this problem because this is ridiculous, also to note the only military zombie I actually found was without the Martial Law book. 

I have the Death Mobile Upgrade and I still won't be able to do my bounty.

Edited by deathlezz, 22 August 2014 - 09:47 PM.

OUTLAW

OUTLAW
  • 13 posts

I am having the exact same issue!! In the same area Northwood East. There are only a few small buildings left in the area that haven't been searched and still only 2 of 10 military infected have been found!! And I haven't equipped any martial law book. Both of the other bounties have been done for a while now. It seems they made this one impossible. I have not had this much trouble completing any of the bounties and getting the boxes before now!!!!

OUTLAW

OUTLAW
  • 13 posts

This is ridiculous!! They apparently don't care about the issues we have with the game!! 

Verbit

Verbit
  • 1 posts

i have the same problem. IT is impossible to finish this challange... Those military guys do not show at all...

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

The balance of Infected bounties is something we're keeping an eye on and will tweak accordingly. OUTLAW we also can't promise responses on weekends.

Kaptain

Kaptain
  • 2 posts

Agreed, including this one, the last 3 infected bounties have been impossible to complete with current spawn rates for me. When i have cleared almost every building in the zone and are still way off of completion. Asking for 15 military/police when one per mission might spawn is just ridiculous

Edited by Kaptain, 26 August 2014 - 08:36 AM.

scassel

scassel
  • 1 posts

This continues to be an issue...killed over a hundred infected dogs, but just half of what is required for the infected military.  what gives? i dont understand how hard it is to adjust the spawn rate? I've worked in the gaming industry and while i know the developers have a lot to do, this shouldnt be a big deal...besides, its one of the smaller zones.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Northwood East, Military Infected, Infected Bounty